• Other (please specify)

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters

Fish Sticks

All Australian
Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Interesting re 'on the role you're looking for'. I think JHF fits our list need more. Style of play is a point of difference more so than Daicos. Curious who other clubs would have at number 1 now, Daicos or JHF.
With our bevy of young mids… he is exactly what we need to round out our midfield.
He looks to be that genuine mid/fwd gun in the Dusty/Danger/Petracca mould.
Him swapping out with Thomas will give us plenty of versatility & firepower!

Yep , JHF will be a great well earned number 1 pick for the NMFC
(Much better than your number pick 1 in McGrath) and without the drug cheating . 😂
That’s just poor on so many levels. Apologies for this muppet’s moronic comments and your ‘come in peace’ post is appreciated by the vast majority on this forum.

RossHenshaw

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
That’s just poor on so many levels. Apologies for this muppet’s moronic comments and your ‘come in peace’ post is appreciated by the vast majority on this forum.
Oh toughen up . Can’t believe we have posters here sticking up for * supporters making comments in our BF page .
I’m more making the point about the muppets in the AFL rewarding a team with pick 1 (McGrath) the same season they suspended all * senior players from that previous season .
They were always going to finish bottom with that 2’s team they were forced to play all season .
But then the AFL still Allowed them to have first pick of that draft year .

RHLK

Club Legend
Aug 3, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Subiaco
....I’m more making the point about the muppets in the AFL rewarding a team with pick 1 (McGrath) the same season they suspended all * senior players from that previous season .
They were always going to finish bottom with that 2’s team they were forced to play all season .
But then the AFL still Allowed them to have first pick of that draft year .

'It's your own fault' only applies to North compo pick. You know it makes sense.

RossHenshaw

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
With our bevy of young mids… he is exactly what we need to round out our midfield.
He looks to be that genuine mid/fwd gun in the Dusty/Danger/Petracca mould.
Him swapping out with Thomas will give us plenty of versatility & firepower!
Couldn’t help but to notice the resemblance to I hate to say it “dangerflog” when JHF goes to ground during a contest but instantly is up in the same motion & once again hitting the contest .

Fish Sticks

All Australian
Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Couldn’t help but to notice the resemblance to I hate to say it “dangerflog” when JHF goes to ground during a contest but instantly is up in the same motion & once again hitting the contest .
I definitely get Danger vibes also… but with a lot more mongrel about him & slightly better disposal.

Mjs94

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Something between Danger and Toby Greene. Ridiculous talent

1632542429142.png

"You talk about generational talents, Nate Fyfe, Patrick Dangerfield and players that can transform your football club, My goodness, What are we seeing from young Jason Horne-Francis, he's going to walk to Arden Street and he's going to make a lot of people happy there" - Theo Doropoulos on JHF

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
"You talk about generational talents, Nate Fyfe, Patrick Dangerfield and players that can transform your football club, My goodness, What are we seeing from young Jason Horne-Francis, he's going to walk to Arden Street and he's going to make a lot of people happy there" - Theo Doropoulos on JHF

" Beware of Greeks bearing gifts " 😉

Bit harsh to make him walk

Aug 7, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Portland Trail Blazers
As a South Adelaide supporter who has watched Horne-Francis develop at senior level over the last year, I am genuinely excited to see what player he turns into at AFL level.

He's almost certainly Arden Street bound, so I will be sure to tune in next year to a few Roos' games which he'll undoubtedly feature in. The kid is going to be something special.

Back