• Horne-Francis

Votes: 227 92.7%
  • Callaghan

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, If you recall I did state someone said that and it has been reported only a 'godfather" offer could tempt that away from us. Anywho also will add I was super excited about us finishing stone motherless last. And he does look a likely talent. Just we do need to work on finding 4/5 backmen.lol

Just we do need to work on finding 4/5 backmen.lol

957750_Wallpaper2.jpg

Misread that and thought you'd gone all 1800s Mississippi plantation owner.

poor bloke has his leg amputated a couple of years ago.
That's really shitty news.

We just found that out today! My mate was mates with him years ago when he lived in Adelaide, mutual friends or something. He was a bit of a loose unit judging by the stories I've heard about him. Gun pool player apparently.
True on both counts.

Is it just me or did he basically confirm we'll be drafting him? Felt to me Nobes was reading the question more like do we take him with pick 1 or do we bid on Daicos.

He specifically said "Will Phillips, Tom Powell, Jason performed extremely well last night, he's certainly on our radar, so when you add this in with Simpkin, Thomas, LDU etc" when talking about building the midfield first. Would be a strange thing to say if they were still considering Callaghan or trading the pick.

Jason (Horne-Francis), performed extremely well last night (Friday), and he’s certainly well and truly on our radar,” Noble admitted.

“[But] we haven’t reached a decision yet. We’ll get through that once we reach the end of the trade period.

“We’ve all talked about him (Horne-Francis) and watched him, and we know his qualities intimately.

“But whether we call out his name first, or whether there’s another player that we have higher ranked, I’m not too sure at this point.”

Jason (Horne-Francis), performed extremely well last night (Friday), and he’s certainly well and truly on our radar,” Noble admitted.

“[But] we haven’t reached a decision yet. We’ll get through that once we reach the end of the trade period.

“We’ve all talked about him (Horne-Francis) and watched him, and we know his qualities intimately.

“But whether we call out his name first, or whether there’s another player that we have higher ranked, I’m not too sure at this point.”
In other words
"not telling!!''

I think there are no questions whether we will take JHF, but whether we call out Daicos before him will come down to what Collingwood are offering us not to

Nobes also said we need polish ball users with good skills. Particularly kicking it inside forward 50 and coming out of defense. So maybe we are trying to move up the draft to Callaghan, whilst getting JHF with pick 1.

Nobes also said we need polish ball users with good skills. Particularly kicking it inside forward 50 and coming out of defense. So maybe we are trying to move up the draft to Callaghan, whilst getting JHF with pick 1.
It would pretty appealing to have Laz/Taylor/Stevo/Callaghan rotating on the wings.

So drafting need ahead of talent…

I love Finn Callaghan & think he’s going to be amazing. However, in no world is he best available when Horne-Francis is on the board.

It’s all theatre.

It would be rather interesting if some one could manage to suggest over on the Pies board that because of their terrible draft hand, they are a little worried they may not be able to raise the points to match our first pick on Daicos. Not that I would do anything like that, but you know they are in a somewhat parlous situation insofar as point are concerned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be rather interesting if some one could manage to suggest over on the Pies board that because of their terrible draft hand, they are a little worried they may not be able to raise the points to match our first pick on Daicos. Not that I would do anything like that, but you know they are in a somewhat parlous situation insofar as point are concerned.

Robert Lewandowski.

Knightmare always declares them the ‘winners’ of each draft, so they don’t need to worry

So drafting need ahead of talent…

I love Finn Callaghan & think he’s going to be amazing. However, in no world is he best available when Horne-Francis is on the board.

It’s all theatre.
N,o he wasn't suggesting we take a classy type ahead of JHF at all imo. He sounded like we're definitely taking JHF but a polished ball user is another top priority.

So trade Future first? Who knows..

Powell was Sturt not south Adelaide
Spicer was south Adelaide tho
Correct. Sturt is an inner south club based in Unley. South Adelaide is a fair bit further south based in Noarlunga.
Only two SANFL clubs based south of the City although Glenelg while west is technically southwest of the CBD.

l'm getting a bit worried. Noble picked Bulldogs to win the GF, looks like he's not a good judge of character and can't pick a winner when its counted...l hope he doesn't jinx the JHF pick... :think:

Back