• Horne-Francis

Votes: 227 92.7%
  • Callaghan

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, so I have some really dumb mates, but this was text to me by a mate that runs a "major' Australian sporting organisation:

"How's the hype on this Horne-Francis kid.... better hope he's still there at your 1st pick in the draft!!!" yes, he was serious!

What the actual *???

Ok, so I have some really dumb mates, but this was text to me by a mate that runs a "major' Australian sporting organisation:

"How's the hype on this Horne-Francis kid.... better hope he's still there at your 1st pick in the draft!!!" yes, he was serious!

What the actual fu**???
Pre Draft Concession for GC17

What the actual fu**???
How could he possibly be serious? Unless he doesn't know we finished last.

1634529413664.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God the quality is so bad its like a recording of a recording of a recording.
Almost like they screen recorded GRs video and just chopped parts around 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Haven't been able to go on the NMFC page for the last 2 weeks without seeing JHF's head.

Glad they're not playing funny buggers anymore.

It's glorious.

All kind of pointless after the kid gave the game away completely. Brady tried being as coy as possible.

All kind of pointless after the kid gave the game away completely. Brady tried being as coy as possible.

BRADY: Alright Jason. We love you, we're going to make you the #1 pick. We know you want it, we know we want you there. We're just asking - for the sake of keeping Collingwood and the Dogs on their toes, if Adelaide's media tries to get you to spill about your chances of going at #1, just keep the lips zipped, mouth shut, and you can cruise on home to an apartment in Curzon Street with that 10K NAB investment package, no problems. Capiche?

JHF: Absolutely Schnoz no worries.

JHF in front of media at a testing combine where he actively does as little as possible: North have told me they will take me at pick number one oh s**t I mean they've said they're interested

Haven't been able to go on the NMFC page for the last 2 weeks without seeing JHF's head.

Glad they're not playing funny buggers anymore.

It's glorious.
This is just a ruse. We're picking Erasmus.

Back