Toast Pick #10 - Welcome to Carlton Lochie O'Brien!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ummmm.

Black holes disagree

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Ok.

So technically the light isn't curving, the space is.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved him looking at Peter Wright and him thinking I got him covered and making the play (admittedly Rowe made 2m Peter look slow).

Also loved the pass to Wright that was over Wrights head and kept him running to goal to set up a scoring opportunity.

Loved him looking at Peter Wright and him thinking I got him covered and making the play (admittedly Rowe made 2m Peter look slow).

Also loved the pass to Wright that was over Wrights head and kept him running to goal to set up a scoring opportunity.
With the way the game is played nowadays these kicks are just as effective as one lace out on a teammate's chest, particularly if you have players quick enough to capitalise on such a kick e.g. Pickett, Garlett.

With the way the game is played nowadays these kicks are just as effective as one lace out on a teammate's chest, particularly if you have players quick enough to capitalise on such a kick e.g. Pickett, Garlett.

If you have some players that can roost further than the normal afl kick , it is an incredibly useful tool to disrupt the defensive zones.. In that regard we have Charlie , LOB, and reportedly schumaker. It does mean that you have to have some real pace in the forward line to take advantage. Thats not Wright. Used to be Jeffy.

If you have some players that can roost further than the normal afl kick , it is an incredibly useful tool to disrupt the defensive zones.. In that regard we have Charlie , LOB, and reportedly schumaker. It does mean that you have to have some real pace in the forward line to take advantage. Thats not Wright. Used to be Jeffy.
and Willo has a decent boot on him too. That's 2 defenders, 1 midfielder and a forward who can really roost it; good coverage across the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back