Player Watch Pick #12 (2018) - Zak Butters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not his best tonight
Was fumbly, lacked pace, and unusually tried some soft Motlop-like toe pokes instead of showing his usual courage.

I hate it when our guys do big newspaper feature stories before big games. Rarely ends with them playing well. Boak the same tonight - definitely below his best.

Was fumbly, lacked pace, and unusually tried some soft Motlop-like toe pokes instead of showing his usual courage.

I hate it when our guys do big newspaper feature stories before big games. Rarely ends with them playing well. Boak the same tonight - definitely below his best.

There was one contested situation for about 20 seconds he completely seagulled around waiting for the extraction. I have no issue with this for a bit, not everyone can be in and under at once, but after a while he should have known it was his turn to go. Very unlike Butters.

There was one contested situation for about 20 seconds he completely seagulled around waiting for the extraction. I have no issue with this for a bit, not everyone can be in and under at once, but after a while he should have known it was his turn to go. Very unlike Butters.
THIS. They are different players but i remember when we drafted Chad. You may not remember but he was a hardnut. Clubs brain scanned him because of the amount if concussions he had in juniors. We turned him into an outside seagull because of his class. I pray we do not turn butters into this... please let him play his natural game for his career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back