Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #13 (2021) - Jed McEntee

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
He's not allowed to play against Sturt because the SANFL clubs basically admitted they're not professional enough to deal with the emotional fallout of having a player change clubs mid-season.
Fair enough i spose… what if he tells our B grade coach all of Sturts secret hand signals and plays!

Last edited:

HinkleysHeroes

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'd have him in the team in front of Frederick's, seems a more natural footballer with more tricks up his sleeve. In an AFL environment I think we will see a very good player and we will all wonder why no one picked him up in a main draft.

elsler

Premiership Player
Mar 4, 2008
Albertron
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Roll Tide Alabama Crimson Tide
I'd have him in the team in front of Frederick's, seems a more natural footballer with more tricks up his sleeve. In an AFL environment I think we will see a very good player and we will all wonder why no one picked him up in a main draft.
his size id say is what put people off

Dalfino

#BringBackTheBars
May 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Liked his interview on the Port channel. Seems like a pretty quiet and shy guy but shows confidence in his footy abilities. Talks his tackling and hard-edge approach to the game up so that's what you want to hear from a Port Adelaide player. Hope he has a good season.

Sturt fans not liking this haha.
1622814230819.png

Apr 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He's not allowed to play against Sturt because the SANFL clubs basically admitted they're not professional enough to deal with the emotional fallout of having a player change clubs mid-season.

It was ok for Port and crows players to play against each other every week when there wasn't an afl reserves structure. The truth is that it is sour grapes on the part of the sanfl clubs.

Back