Player Watch Pick #16 (2016) - Todd Marshall

Remove this Banner Ad

21 degrees with a chance of a sprinkle of rain <50% on Saturday. get down to Alberton and see Todd play and see what he is going to bring back to the A grade soon.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very surprised to hear that Marshall continued training with his local club while back at home. Thought he would want nothing to do with footy for a few weeks.
He is a strong kid.

He's back!!!

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2018-05-24/sanfl-team-round-8

sanfl%20team%20vs%20Roosters.JPG

Great to see him back at the club, can’t imagine how tough the past year has been on him.
Unless you've walked in those shoes you could never imagine. Im late 40's and still have both my parents and even a nana. To lose mum and dad for me would be devastating now, let alone so young. I cant fathom how i would feel or deal with it. For the boy to come back so soon, is amazing and he is a role model for everyone, not just youngsters. Lets have much much patience for this boy.

Very surprised to hear that Marshall continued training with his local club while back at home. Thought he would want nothing to do with footy for a few weeks.
He is a strong kid.
For such a young kid I think he has shown a lot of maturity through everything he has had to deal with. I heard it said some weeks ago that he was training with his local club, which seemed to indicate that he had every intention of coming back to footy, it was just a question of when he would be ready. It's great to see him back and hoping he really enjoys getting back to playing.

He is a strong kid.
Nah it made sense to me. Getting out of the house and all the memories would have been good for him. Having a leisurely kick and catch with his school/ footy/best mates. He wouldnt have trained at AFL standards although he might have even given the coach a lesson on one or two drills they do at Alberton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back