Player Watch Pick #16 (2016) - Todd Marshall

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the shortest REH post ever in the history of the universe?

source-8nbA8InV.1480209291.gif

Is this the shortest REH post ever in the history of the universe?
I have heard that REH talks on the phone for half an hour......even when it's a wrong number :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.riverineherald.com.au/regional/2016/11/29/63142/first-port-of-call-for-todds-afl-dream
First Port of call for Todd’s AFL dream

‘‘It was a big night of celebration and it wasn’t long before Todd’s aunties Debbie (Purtill) and Margaret (Marshall) were practising Port Adelaide’s song; they managed to learn most of it but will probably need some more practice,’’ Mary said with a laugh.

It didn’t take long for Todd’s new Port Adelaide teammates to reach out and congratulate him. Todd said his phone ‘‘was constantly buzzing’’ on Friday and Saturday.

‘‘I’ve received a fair few messages from the boys,’’ Todd said on Saturday morning.

‘‘Justin Westhoff and Charlie Dixon were pretty quick to reach out to me which is good because I’ll be working closely with them. They’ve both been in the AFL system for a while now so I’m really keen to learn from those guys as I develop my game.’’

‘‘This week I’ll be living in an apartment with the other new recruits and following that I’ll be living with Ollie Wines up until Christmas. That will good considering Ollie is from Echuca and understands what it’s like to make a big move like this.’’

I'll post this here only because Marshall was our highest draft pick. out of all 4 drafTEES THIS YEARPICKp. and sue me I did not read a lot about possible draftees etc.
- did we get any sliders?
- were there any selections we surprisingly picked up early?
- who will have biggest impact this year?
- who is least likely to play this year?
- are any Vic Metro boys there lol
- out of last two selections where will they most likely play?

I know it is a long winded post, apologies to REH please be succinct. Oh and sorry for jumping the gun here.

EDIT: Thanks for the responses.

Last edited:
I'll post this here only because Marshall was our highest draft pick. out of all 4 drafts. and sue me I did not read a lot about possible draftees etc.

I know it is a long winded post, apologies to REH please be succinct. Oh and sorry for jumping the gun here.
Powell pepper was a chance to go a tad earlier, some had him going to West Coast at 12, Atley was also expected to go in the 20's

Many picked marshall with our second pick not our first.
Powell Pepper will have the biggest impact next year imo will play around 15 games next year
Marshall and drew will both be lucky to get more than a couple of games. They both need some time in the gym/running track

No Vic metro boys.
Atley is your center square mid. Drew is slightly more outside

That may not be 100% accurate but it's what I've gathered

I'll post this here only because Marshall was our highest draft pick. out of all 4 drafts. and sue me I did not read a lot about possible draftees etc.

Out of the last 4 drafts you mean, or of the first 4 draftees?

Listen to this, you can do it on the way to work, in the car, in the garden, wherever. Brilliant podcast. We're pretty lucky to have such quality coming from our forum.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-draft-review-ep-4-70.1153352/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back