Player Watch Pick #16 (2016) - Todd Marshall

Remove this Banner Ad

Didnt watch the sanfl game on the weekend is he ready for a call up? Wouldn't mind seeing what Marshall can do now that Dixon is back.
If he's a 'tall small' then replace S. Gray with Marshall. He can cover as much ground and he'll draw a tall away from Dixon. Tall small >>> small tall.

Didnt watch the sanfl game on the weekend is he ready for a call up? Wouldn't mind seeing what Marshall can do now that Dixon is back.
Nah not yet. Hoff and Howard should be back in and Ladhams is deffs ahead of him too.

Ken is wrecking this fine young prospect
Wait 'til next year when Paddy and Hoff are another year older and more crucially so is Todd.
If I was running the show i'd have given Todd between 4-6 games unconditional. At pick16? Ken once said we've made a
significant investment in Todd so let's see what happens down the track. If/when finals are out of the Q then those
unconditional games might start this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was that his best game for the club?

Should he sneak a rising star nomination? (Is he still eligible?)

Looks more assured. More confident. I wonder what has changed? My feeling is that he thrives on having Dixon up there with him and the inclusion of a resting ruck sees him taking the third best defender.

Was that his best game for the club?

Nah. Not even his best game for the club against the Swans, he was better against them last year. Was definitely good though.

Should he sneak a rising star nomination? (Is he still eligible?)

He is still eligible, but if any Port player is getting a nom this week it's Ladhams.

Looks more assured. More confident. I wonder what has changed? My feeling is that he thrives on having Dixon up there with him and the inclusion of a resting ruck sees him taking the third best defender.

Don't need to answer this one, your second sentence answers it as well as I ever could.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back