Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
17 kemp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That was the game we'd been hoping to see from Brodie Kemp. A midfield masterclass with 27 disposals, 7 marks and 5 clearances and then the match-winning goal for Vic Country under extreme pressure with the last kick. A top-10 talent.
— Callum Twomey (@CalTwomey) June 28, 2019

Dad is a mad Hawks fan.

Teased him about taking Hodge in the super draft after Judd’s debut and he told me that he was still comfortable with the Hodge pick and he would turn out alright.

Hodge turned out one helluva booby prize....

Nov 9, 2007
The honorable loss factory
AFL Club
Carlton
I like the comparison to Elliot Yeo, both having the ability to play all over the ground is spot on imo...
Both very strong bodied, quick and mobile, clean hands, strong marks who are powerful and take the game on...
Yeo is an amazing player. Underrated I reckon.

AT97

Club Legend
Jul 20, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
for the talent watchers out there, could any of you give a comparison between 18 year old Kemp and 18 year old Fogarty from a couple of years ago. I ask cause i believe they are similar in size, played in all parts of the ground with both forcast to eventually becoming midfielders.

Lace_Out

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 1, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton

blue_trinity

Team Captain
Oct 28, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
for the talent watchers out there, could any of you give a comparison between 18 year old Kemp and 18 year old Fogarty from a couple of years ago. I ask cause i believe they are similar in size, played in all parts of the ground with both forcast to eventually becoming midfielders.
Fogarty never showed any midfield prowess. In the few times he played mid, he bullied much smaller opponents to win possession. Is an undersized swingman who always looked better in defence imo.

Kemp also uses his size to his advantage, but it isn’t how he wins the majority of his possessions. Kemp hunts the ball like a mid, and once he has his hands on the pill, he doesn’t just simply look to bulldoze his way out of trouble. He has elite hands and elite pace/agility for his size, and uses both to work his way out of situations.

The Yeo comparison is a very good one.

Lace_Out

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 1, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
No.

I cast the 1st 2 qtrs, Kemp was very good in the 2nd, busy and clean.
Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back