Player Watch Pick #18 (2016) - Sam Powell-Pepper

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's just put it this way: all future Christmases are now cancelled.

We tried to tell you Santa, just accept he had been nice.

Only if we don't recruit Tom Bell (that's me btw).
My wife is Thomasina Bell.
Kids are Tim and Tamara Bell.
While doing my Scottish Ancestry I noticed a few daughters called Thomasina.
Why did they get this name.
They wanted a son Thomas, so got a daughter so called her Thomasina.
Well, that's what I was told by cousin in Scotland.:D

While doing my Scottish Ancestry I noticed a few daughters called Thomasina.
Why did they get this name.
They wanted a son Thomas, so got a daughter so called her Thomasina.
Well, that's what I was told by cousin in Scotland.:D
Maybe they all liked the Disney movie!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dcKTfOe.gif

Ken Hinkley: "Sam, there's a Boak on your head!"

Sam Powell-Pepper: "I know, Ken. He's grooming me."

http://aflnation.com.au/2018/01/09/top-10-who-are-the-best-players-under-22-in-the-afl/

6. Sam Powell-Pepper (Port Adelaide)

Another to make an enormous impression so early on in his career.

Powell-Pepper loves the hard ball as shown by his 184 contested possessions in his debut season.

His overall numbers in 2017 were similar to that of teammate Ollie Wines’ in his first year back in 2013.

Has just turned 20 but already looks like a seasoned professional. Just needs to add consistency which will naturally come as he plays more games.

*Turned 20 on January 8*

http://aflnation.com.au/2018/01/09/top-10-who-are-the-best-players-under-22-in-the-afl/

Powell-Pepper loves the hard ball as shown by his 184 contested possessions in his debut season.

His overall numbers in 2017 were similar to that of teammate Ollie Wines’ in his first year back in 2013.

Has just turned 20 but already looks like a seasoned professional. Just needs to add consistency which will naturally come as he plays more games.

*Turned 20 on January 8*
What a bullshit list!

What a bullshit list!
SPP is neck & neck with Rioli, and you could argue that Curnow & SPP play more difficult positions than McGrath & Burton. So you could argue the order, but the list is fine down to about No.7 (Mills), then it peters out a bit.
Oliver could be anything, he's got the whole toolkit and more. His main obstacle is Melbourne's uncanny ability (in the past) to stuff up promising youngsters.

*Turned 20 on January 8*
Andrew McGrath at number 2 on the back of his bullshit win of the Rising Star award. F**king lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back