Player Watch Pick #18 (2016) - Sam Powell-Pepper

Remove this Banner Ad

If he can tidy up his disposal and fit some consistency (in his ball use) he can become a genuine a grader.

I don't buy into the fact he has sh*t disposal as many (non PAFC supporters argue). Players who cant kick don't kick goals from outside 50, something we have seen he has done that multiple times including in the wet and off a couple of steps.

when he's fresh, he's fine

just like westhoff, when SPP is run off his legs his disposal is questionable

As his tank improves and he knows his limits better, we'll see SPP kill it in the middle and not have jelly legs when he rests up forward

This was posted last night

I hope this isn't factual in terms of three day bender

This suggests personal demons, with only two outcomes. No booze for life or a wasted life.

A lawyer in my office had a similar issue and he would say "one beer is too many and one hundred beers not enough"

I hope this isn't factual in terms of three day bender

This suggests personal demons, with only two outcomes. No booze for life or a wasted life.

A lawyer in my office had a similar issue and he would say "one beer is too many and one hundred beers not enough"

I reckon it shows a lack of professionalism and lack of care for his club and team mates.

Sadly this is more than believable, but for the record who the hell is this guy?
No clue hahaha just searched up Sam Powell-Pepper on twitter and this popped up. But for him to post it 12+ hours before anything about it came out I’d suggest assume did happen.
Just hope it can be fixed coz I ******* love SPP and his attitude in games and it seemed like he has been fixing his off field issues over the last few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was posted last night

Very disappointing if true. The club statement along the lines of he’s not expected back until April, reads more us telling him to not come back until we say so. The way we are travelling you don’t want to give up your spot.

Probably best to wait for more information to arise rather than stoning the bloke based on an random twitter post. SPP has done a lot right in the last three years.
Yep. Trust that he needs personal leave and wish him the best. Any combination of things could have happened.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back