Player Watch Pick #18 (2016) - Sam Powell-Pepper

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate reading about off field issues, came in hoping to read about how much we need SPP to step up and work his way back, especially on the back of a few bruised and sore bodies from tonight.

Great that the boys called him over to get involved

Not only is Butters one of the finest talents to pull on the jumper, hard as nails and clutch, he also seems to be the kinda clubman that does wonders for the culture of a group. I'm not sure I've loved a player more at such an early stage of their career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you'd like to explain this then?

View attachment 1098562

Oh sorry I should have clarified. I meant I AM in a bar with Johnson’s cousin.
He was talking and said his cousin played for port. Then I guessed who and he said it was Aiydan.

i only noted it as relevant to prior pages convo’s. As he said Johnson was roped into it by a lot of the players at the club and no one at the club gave him any support.

Oh sorry I should have clarified. I meant I AM in a bar with Johnson’s cousin.
He was talking and said his cousin played for port. Then I guessed who and he said it was Aiydan.

i only noted it as relevant to prior pages convo’s. As he said Johnson was roped into it by a lot of the players at the club and no one at the club gave him any support.

Thanks, I'm more confused than I was before you replied.

Thanks, I'm more confused than I was before you replied.
I think its pretty clear. Big Footy poster 'Young Gun #6' was in a bar in Echuca with SPP and David Arnfield playing 'Guess Who'. Aidyn Johnson's cousin was meant to be roped in to the game by the other players as well but wasnt given any support by the PAFC.

I think its pretty clear. Big Footy poster 'Young Gun #6' was in a bar in Echuca with SPP and David Arnfield playing 'Guess Who'. Aidyn Johnson's cousin was meant to be roped in to the game by the other players as well but wasnt given any support by the PAFC.

If he'd said Eucla I might've believed him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back