Player Watch Pick #18 (2016) - Sam Powell-Pepper

Remove this Banner Ad

What does what teams AFL captains think will make the eight have to do with SPP? o_O

Because SPP now has 17 targets for a don't argue to the forehead.

Yep, no kidding. I ask myself "what are you hoping to achieve.......a headline" Just let our footy do the talking. I get it that we need
to play the media/public profile 24/7 news cycle game but these sorts of throw away lines delivered with a grin make me wince too.
SPP hasn't played an AFL game for points yet and naively comes out with "Ken wants me to hurt the oppo".....sheesh!
Maybe it's me who's out of touch, coming from an era when footy was footy and not showbiz. I hope we're not hungering to follow
C/wood into 'Club Kournikova' land where the focus is too much on the 'froth n bubble'. With our modest record in the 'big' league
let's get the business of consistently good competitive footy sorted and let that, and that alone, be the 'show'.

Liked for calling the wobblers `Club Kournikova! ' :thumbsu:

Imo our neighbours think they're better than what they are. I very rarely watch them so maybe i'm wrong but where i'm
coming from is how the good teams of '15 & '16 towelled them up in September. Sure they got over Nth Melb in the
elim final but hearing 'Kingy' blow smoke up their arse makes me smile. They're on a hiding to nothing which will make
any failure of theirs all the sweeter.
King has them top 4.

You know we have a player on our hands when you see the nervous posts hoping he fails on the Crows board :)

This man is made to annoy Crows fans and win Showdowns. I can't wait!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

s**t could you imagine the tears if he does the Burgerslam on one of their lovely boys? If it was Sloane they'd probably lobby for the chair.

s**t could you imagine the tears if he does the Burgerslam on one of their lovely boys? If it was Sloane they'd probably lobby for the chair.
Oh please let this happen.

FYI just so you know. You may as well have posted that on the crows board. Anything similar posted here gets cut and pasted on their board. LOL.

Just shows you how much they want him to fail, they keep reading this thread.
In all honesty everyone knows deep down he is going to be a contested gun.

I can't wait for the first showdown this year and SPP is the biggest reason for that!

FYI just so you know. You may as well have posted that on the crows board. Anything similar posted here gets cut and pasted on their board. LOL.

Just shows you how much they want him to fail, they keep reading this thread.
In all honesty everyone knows deep down he is going to be a contested gun.

I can't wait for the first showdown this year and SPP is the biggest reason for that!
Agree with SPP loves the contested ball but also think we have another in Atley....all combined with Ollie makes a joy to behold!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course there'd be some completely unbiased CH7 media "personality" tweeting that Sloane "opens up like a packet of chips" or has "cheeks like tissue paper". :rolleyes:

Just read that article on SPP in the Sunday Mail.

With such a tough upbringing, full credit to the young fella.

To me, he looks like he is born to rule.

Travis Boak > Ollie Winex > Sam Powell Pepper

Can't help but exclaim "ess poi poi!" when he does anything at all.

Just read that article on SPP in the Sunday Mail.

With such a tough upbringing, full credit to the young fella.

To me, he looks like he is born to rule.

Travis Boak > Ollie Winex > Sam Powell Pepper
The GIF that nearly broke the internet

spp gif.JPG

92c9b6301149891e69c43c278f7e295a

Remove this Banner Ad

Back