Capital Power

Premiership Player
Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sharks
Ken said the older generation might not be as keen on it but the younger generation sure love it. Keep it up Duursma.
As a member of the older generation, I take offence to this. Heaven knows we need some personality in our football. It's a "hell yeah" from me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

edgie

Hall of Famer
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
As a member of the older generation, I take offence to this. Heaven knows we need some personality in our football. It's a "hell yeah" from me.
Yeah this 'that's what the modern kids do!' POV is so weird, like kids from other generations, or players more than 19 years old, have never had a distinct celebration before. It's retconning history.

Last edited:

Chewy316

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Ducks, Yankees
If there's anyone on this list who I'm unequivocally not concerned about developing into a gun, it's X.

Even in their early years, guys like Michael, Kobe and LeBron all missed game winning shots. What never wavered was their inherent belief they'd make it next time.

X has that belief. Just hope that no coach in particular tries (even inadvertently) to coach it out of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

theDuckFarmer

Stun Guitar
Jul 7, 2007
Ziggurat City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots, Mitchelton-Scott

MALTSY

Club Legend
May 2, 2011
silver sands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sure, but that's only because if the 2018 draft was redone Connor Rozee wouldn't be available at pick 5.
true. the gap between Duursma and Rozee would have been less though. Based on current performance, Duursma would have been in top 5. Be an interesting exercise to list a top 20 based on what we have seen so far.

Top Bottom