News Xavier Duursma departs for Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the Club knows more about the players they want, and not the keyboard warriors :D
This and every other pick for every other club.

How people who have never watched anything more than a highlights package can rate who 'won' or 'lost' the draft astounds me.

What’s done is done. He’s got speed and hunts the ball so it’s not like he didn’t fill a need in terms of list balance. And his disposal is okay from the clips I’ve seen. Hopefully he can put on some size and develop into the burst mid from stoppages that we need.

Time to get around him.

If he went to geelong or adelaide he’d be 10kg heavier and strong as a bull by march.

Lets hope our conditioning guys can do the same. He has the frame to be a monster

If he went to geelong or adelaide he’d be 10kg heavier and strong as a bull by march.

Lets hope our conditioning guys can do the same. He has the frame to be a monster

I’ll be very happy if he does, because I can see a good burst mid hiding in there. He needs to become an inside/outside mid with speed, the same way Rozee needs to become a better version of Wingard (mid-forward).

Put him under Boak’s wing, because that’s the sort of player he needs to become.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't get that at all, to me that is the one thing Kenny is good at.
Ken is very good at relationships with players, but looks to me like he's very bad at it when he knows it's being filmed. I can't blame him. It's very hard to be natural in such an artificial environment.

Ken is very good at relationships with players, but looks to me like he's very bad at it when he knows it's being filmed. I can't blame him. It's very hard to be natural in such an artificial environment.
It's awkward Uncle talking to the lads at the BBQ time

If we want to look at the positives it’s his size. 185, but he has long arms and wide shoulders. His build could enable him to become a pretty strong unit.

I like his running. Pretty quick and the type that seems to steam forward like he’s on train tracks. Good burst as well.

Apparently a strong leader.

Let's hope he can unleash his inner X-Man.

Screen-shot-2012-06-15-at-6.00.08-PM.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back