Remove this Banner Ad

PowerLil

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 8, 2012
Western Suburbs
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
His reading matter for the Hub...

My 25yo son swears by Jordan Peterson. Bought him a ticket for Christmas to see him live a year or so ago. Says he's amazing for mindset and positivity.

GoTheMightyCrows

Bigfooty Visionary
Oct 8, 2019
Highland, Albuquerque
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
His reading matter for the Hub...

Reminds me of the story of David Ginola who played for Newcastle Utd in the EPL.

He was a French player who quickly became a darling of the Toon. In an interview he said he enjoyed reading Rimbaud, who was an 18th century French poet.

Within days Newcastle fans had sent 100s of videos of Rambo to St James Park. :D

Mundusa

Club Legend
Mar 2, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
My 25yo son swears by Jordan Peterson. Bought him a ticket for Christmas to see him live a year or so ago. Says he's amazing for mindset and positivity.
I find him so polarising.
When he sticks to facts and scientific studies, he is great. When he delves into religion and metaphysics I find his arguments really weak.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza

Jul 7, 2007
Ziggurat City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
* me dead he might be my most favourite person ever

Ports
Prison bars
Good footballer
Star Wars
But no so much the sequels
Prequels though!

I'm going to marry him. If we get rid of this guy I'll renew my membership just to cancel it again.

EDIT: ******* popcorn too, I love popcorn! It sucks with the local cinema closed I can't walk in and get some hot fresh popcorn in the middle of the day. I'm officially mancrushing.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jakey

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2004
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide

robbo1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not ideal but will take that looked like a real bad one. Do we want the ess s**t to shut the comp down for a month? I kid.

Revan11

Club Legend
Aug 7, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Could've been worse I guess. 3-4 weeks is a significant chunk of this season though. Hopefully his recovery goes smoothly because he's become a very important player.
I hope we give him ample time to recover especially if we're a chance of playing finals. Good opportunity to try Bergman/Mayes in that wing spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back