Delisted 13. Liam Stocker

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys are all fooling yourselves. Stocker is the worst number 19 pick of all time. At least that’s what the AFL media and the Herald Sun tell me.

I’ve given up reading them about it because they’re making me too anxious. So I’m now moving on to articles that tell me Walsh is the most underwhelming number 1 pick since John Hutton.

You guys are all fooling yourselves. Stocker is the worst number 19 pick of all time. At least that’s what the AFL media and the Herald Sun tell me.

I’ve given up reading them about it because they’re making me too anxious. So I’m now moving on to articles that tell me Walsh is the most underwhelming number 1 pick since John Hutton.

Just apply contrary opinion rule to what the AFL and or general media repport and you’ll be you’ll be sweet.;)
IMHO, Walsh will go close to wining the Rising star award 2019 and Stocker will be an absolute ripper.

Give me a home among the gum trees, with lots of plum trees.

Later on we'll settle down and mull up on the porch …. and watch the possums play ….

Knightmare has made his thoughts on the deal pretty clear ...

View attachment 591239

He got it wrong now and he knows it.
His evaluation of our draft was done using an incorrect method, given what he does.
He shouldn't have been taking into account trades as that's not his forte, but simply the draft in which all he had to concern himself about, was the players and where they were taken and not trying to forecast what may yet come about next year.

His evaluation of our draft was done using an incorrect method, given what he does.

images

Tigers fans having a good chuckle about our selection of Liam Stocker and rating of him as a top 6 player in the draft. They believe they didn't rate him top 20 nor did any other club. Using Twomey's article as gospel clearly. Oh and apparently RCD is going to win the Brownlow next year - he's a beast.

Tigers fans having a good chuckle about our selection of Liam Stocker and rating of him as a top 6 player in the draft. They believe they didn't rate him top 20 nor did any other club. Using Twomey's article as gospel clearly. Oh and apparently RCD is going to win the Brownlow next year - he's a beast.

I don't believe for a second that no one had him in the top 20.

Ely Smith, Xavier O'Halloran, James Rowbottom, Rhylee West and Tom Sparrow all went early to mid 20's.

Stocker has far superior ball handling and decision making skills than all the above and arguably the most consistent performer of them all.

Stocker's disposal and decision making would be on par with Adam Cerra. He slipped down the order because he missed the champs.

Richmond media and recruiting departments are just playing games to cast doubt over the decision.

Richard Lounder: "Hold my beer!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching his RD9 game for Sandringham dragons v Eastern rangers on YouTube. His ball handling is excellent and seems to hit his targets, even under duress. He seems to lope around from contest to contest, unfased and very sure of himself. Looks a class above. Reminds me heaps of our very own Mathew Kennedy, the way he moves/looks, uncanny.

Watching his RD9 game for Sandringham dragons v Eastern rangers on YouTube. His ball handling is excellent and seems to hit his targets, even under duress. He seems to lope around from contest to contest, unfased and very sure of himself. Looks a class above. Reminds me heaps of our very own Mathew Kennedy, the way he moves/looks, uncanny.

Literally just did the exact same thing. Was a tough day out there and he looked a class above. Only made a couple of errors and was a bull in the contest. If he improves his endurance he will become a Brayshaw/Luke Parker hybrid I reckon.

He got it wrong now and he knows it.
He shouldn't have been taking into account trades as that's not his forte, but simply the draft in which all he had to concern himself about, was the players and where they were taken and not trying to forecast what may yet come about next year.

As i understand most clubs had Stocker around 20 to 30.

So taken at 19 is about right.