Welcome Pick #2, 2020 draft: welcome Riley Thilthorpe!

Remove this Banner Ad

Peter Doherty

Premiership Player
Dec 18, 2007
Arcadia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks
I think we're going to like watching Riley play under the roof this week.

If they can kick it to his advantage he will be a serious threat in perfect conditions. Two of the next three games are at Marvel.

Feel like the next three weeks will be really important block for his rising star hopes.

Betts are off

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide

If they can kick it to his advantage he will be a serious threat in perfect conditions. Two of the next three games are at Marvel.

Feel like the next three weeks will be really important block for his rising star hopes.
He would already be leading the rising star eligible players for goalkicking right?

EDIT: No, Jacob Koschitzke from Hawthorn has 17 goals from 12 games. Fair to assume Riley will surpass him soon though.

Peter Doherty

Premiership Player
Dec 18, 2007
Arcadia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks

ABAB

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Got taught a lesson in the air today, but still showed some great signs at ground level.
Agree, hence Thilthorpe is a very unique talent and Jones is an agile tall defender so Thilthorpe will always remain in the game if he doesn't take the mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scorpus

Fair Value
Apr 16, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
I saw the extension announcement…worried it might be You Know Who…😳

Great result 👍
If they emailed members to specifically highlight a David Mackay extension then I'm sure they would have had on the spot cancellations.

His extension will be hidden into the final line of the article when we re-sign Parnell as a rookie for another season, just like last time

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad