Player Watch Riley Thilthorpe

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we're going to like watching Riley play under the roof this week.

If they can kick it to his advantage he will be a serious threat in perfect conditions. Two of the next three games are at Marvel.

Feel like the next three weeks will be really important block for his rising star hopes.

If they can kick it to his advantage he will be a serious threat in perfect conditions. Two of the next three games are at Marvel.

Feel like the next three weeks will be really important block for his rising star hopes.
He would already be leading the rising star eligible players for goalkicking right?

EDIT: No, Jacob Koschitzke from Hawthorn has 17 goals from 12 games. Fair to assume Riley will surpass him soon though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thilthorpe will be here another three years. Not sure if a 2 or 3 year extension

I'm liking how we're getting the good news out before the game, not after

I saw the extension announcement…worried it might be You Know Who…😳

Great result 👍

If they emailed members to specifically highlight a David Mackay extension then I'm sure they would have had on the spot cancellations.

His extension will be hidden into the final line of the article when we re-sign Parnell as a rookie for another season, just like last time

3 year extension until at least 2025

raw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back