Universal Love Pick #2 - Welcome Andrew Brayshaw - 2022 AFLPA MVP

Yeti

Premiership Player
Feb 17, 2012
Newcastle
AFL Club
Fremantle
You can always use the ignore function guys. People should be able to express a sensible opinion without being harassed here.

Whilst I'll never understand why someone would want to waste their time and act dumb or troll on here I'll never know o_O:rolleyes:. Theres more to life than doing that.

I agree with this to a point, however if someone continually inserts themselves into discussion and carries on like a muppet it eventually takes away from others enjoyment of why we like to be here. You said it yourself, a sensible opinion.

On BigFooty or in real life if you act like a jerk you will be treated like one.

By the way, how bloody good is Brayshaw?

May 15, 2006
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Cobblers who do the Cobbling
Noticed Defacto lurk liking aswell. How's it going supporting the 'aints these days floggo?

Mr 34% as coach, bunch of spuds playing in your side week in week out. Just falling over the line against the Suns and you guys are happy. Saw a few of your posters trying to say your team's not too far off expectations after this win. Tasmania Saints is the direction your team is heading after another failed rebuild.

Your board still living in free agency dream land.... How's superstar Logan Austin going? Lucky you guys turned down Fyfe hey. Haha

Noticed you referred to Freo as a team of wife beaters the other day.

Lethlain the homewrecker in charge. Is Milne still in prison? He'd fit in well with your culture if they let him out. Hearing you guys want the biggest germ in the AFL Carlisle to be your next captain. Sounds about right.

Liked then unliked, so I could like it twice :thumbsu:

If you did a search of opposition fans who talk (obsessed) about Freo, Deflecto and Plugga would lead the field by the length of the straight

And then some

Apr 25, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Bay worthy or their own boards sure, but it does no credit to Chief and the moderation that they don't limit that, as the trolling it is, on the main board.

May 15, 2006
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Cobblers who do the Cobbling
He is a deadset flog

This after they beat GCS

mate this freo vs st kilda s**t fight is pretty damn embarrassing, both our clubs are pathetic right now. to quote dodgeball "its like watching two ******s trying to **** a door knob"

Then on Tuesday
You should have seen them popping the goonbag open at 3 qtr time of our game against gold coast. It was like they had won a flag. Pathetic bunch of wife beaters.

Wally Walpamur

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Liked then unliked, so I could like it twice :thumbsu:

If you did a search of opposition fans who talk (obsessed) about Freo, Deflecto and Plugga would lead the field by the length of the straight

And then some
St. Cicitriaz is the biggest mulpet of them all. So much salt toward Freo and Ross.

Didn't he admit to posting in broken English because he knows it annoys people?

Anyone who can change teams at the drop of a hat is a flog in my eyes.
I suppose I’m a flog. I changed teams (West Coast to Freo) at the drop of a hat in 1994/1995.

Apr 25, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Meima can flog all he wants in the draft and trade thread, along with all GC supporters he will want to froth at Pick 2 for Weller. There is nothing wrong with that, we would do the same.

Megalon

Skills pay the bills
Jun 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I was joking. Meima/Peel67skin really acting like a flog in the D&T board. I can’t believe how quick he turned against Freo. Good riddance to him.

I was wondering what happened to Meima, seemed genuinely into Freo a while back.

And yes I agree that Brayshaw was robbed of a RS nomination, but the club extending his contract so early is way more meaningful IMO - ie we believe you are the future of this club, Andy.

Demons09

Premiership Player
Jan 12, 2009
rockingham
AFL Club
Fremantle
Nah Meima/Peel skin or whatever he calls himself now was more worried about who was lining up for Peel, he didn't like the spuds we dropped lining up for his beloved Peel absolute flog.

Would like to avoid talk on the incident given the discussion in the other threads and concentrate on just how ******* good he has been in the second half of the year. He has legitimately gotten better every single game and his game last week, the Carlton game, and his first half against the Scum were incredible for an 18 year-old.

I went from being disappointed we didnt select LDU to loving the kid after his first interview.

Then I went from thinking he could be a terrific player but not superstar in the league of Cerra to thinking he could be anything from his last 4 games.

He is already a beast in the stoppages both in tackling and getting hands out with his attack and agility second to none. When he puts on some more muscle he will unstoppable in there. His kicking has also gotten better and I think its just due to experience, fitness and taking his time.

250 game player locked in barring some ridiculous injuries

Ysaye

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
I really just hope the kid is okay and wishing him a speedy recovery and hopefully he is not permanently physically or mentally scarred! My thoughts also go out to his family who must be distraught.

Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
That's his season done. He gets a pass from me. Awesome character and has shown progression every single game. Is a good player looking to hit that elite benchmark. I can't wait to see his body grow and game continue to develop. His feet already stick into the ground and his hands are sublime. See you Round 1 next season kid.

Back