List Mgmt. Pick #2 - Welcome Andrew Brayshaw (Signed on til 2021)

Lach72

Bam!
Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
Come on boys switch back on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

freo84

Premiership Player
Jan 5, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm surprised West Coast haven't proposed it become the Gaff-Allen Medal in the past week.
Old St Gaff....There will be a parade in his honour, Hurn will drive the float and Simpson will be in charge of the confetti!

poshman

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
CFC, San Antonio Spurs
The boy is front and centre on the AFL website atm.

Future captain right here
I am trying to see where he is on the site.... may be over tired or blind or stupid or part of all three...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tayl0r

Jul 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Andrew will settle into his capabilities and grow his body of work in the middle over the next couple of years, winning the hard ball and letting players like Brad Hill and Liam Henry cheat ahead of the ball knowing he will hit them with one of his 20 handballs.

_007_

Club Legend
Jun 30, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
In those last couple of minutes, his body was in at the coal face, taking no prisoners.

Anyone who now questions “what does he bring to the team”, is either just pigheaded or blind.
He brings more or less the same things De Boer, Suban, Barlow, Menegola, bad kick version of Sutcliffe and Mayne and Dan Pearce brought to the team. Sweet.

tacopavlich

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2010
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
He brings more or less the same things De Boer, Suban, Barlow, Menegola, bad kick version of Sutcliffe and Mayne and Dan Pearce brought to the team. Sweet.
What more are you expecting out of a 19 year old..

AstonSouffle

All Australian
May 11, 2014
Darwin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Difference is Brayshaw becomes double player any of those do.

(Ignoring that Collingwood's Mayne is far superior to the one he was for us).

Top Bottom