Universal Love Pick #2 - Welcome Andrew Brayshaw - 2022 AFLPA MVP

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of our players have been written off because Ross wasn't developing them well. Hopefully with a new environment and shift of emphasis players will excel. Brayshaw was touted as both an inside and outside player before being drafted. Hopefully some of that outside potential cones to the fore now.
I think you might've had "cones to the fore" right before writing that comment.

His development has been just fine to this point.

Most of whatever writing off that may have been happening, was more likely to do with unfair prejudging hanging on from him dropping from the draft clouds.

I think you might've had "cones to the fore" right before writing that comment.

His development has been just fine to this point.

Most of whatever writing off that may have been happening, was more likely to do with unfair prejudging hanging on from him dropping from the draft clouds.
Yes, and Longmuir's impact on Brayshaw's development so far would be all but non-existent.

Last edited:

Brayshaw is exactly the role model O'Reilly needs. Talent has got them on a list, it's the individual determination that will take them to the next level. Clearly Brayshaw has drive to succeed.

Any updates on how Caleb Serong is going? I assume this is the right thread for anything Serong related

Yeah. Kids a spud. Might one day be a serviceable player, but should have picked up Robertson ahead of him. Huge *up from our recruiters.

Next year we'll probably replace Serong's role in the 22 with whoever else we draft, and that'll be an improvement.

I’m pretty sure Vintage was being facetious. Although I think it’s interesting that anyone on here thinks they’ve seen enough of Serong to write him off already, this is not the correct thread for that debate. The Serong thread has turned into a debate around Brayshaw can we please not turn this one into a debate about Serong? It’s too confusing for my simple mind to handle.

I’m pretty sure Vintage was being facetious. Although I think it’s interesting that anyone on here thinks they’ve seen enough of Serong to write him off already, this is not the correct thread for that debate. The Serong thread has turned into a debate around Brayshaw can we please not turn this one into a debate about Serong? It’s too confusing for my simple mind to handle.

I think we might be stuck in a facetiousness loop!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We

Welcome to Big Footy mate

it’s how we roll on the Freo board

LDU has impressed me more than Dow when he has played. He is at least decent at finding space to get the ball.

Dow can't find it and burns it hard when he does. Would be in the bottom 10 kicks in the league. Shame too, because has the pace and sidestep and would be awesome to watch if he didn't suck at the rest.

LDU has impressed me more than Dow when he has played. He is at least decent at finding space to get the ball.

Dow can't find it and burns it hard when he does. Would be in the bottom 10 kicks in the league. Shame too, because has the pace and sidestep and would be awesome to watch if he didn't suck at the rest.
Agreed, LDU looks like he COULD be a player, does some good things with ball.

Dow will be a total bust because his kicking is untenable

Looking good so far.
Perfect flashback post.
Brayshaw is looking the real deal, future captain if not after Fyfe. All the hype for LDU got to my head. But he’s a slow burner, still can come good.
But Andy is the best get in the top 10, not biased.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back