Player Watch Brayden Cook

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I reeeeeallly like Cook. Might not be the speediest player but he sure knows where the goals are, and his skills are top notch. X-Factor, break open a game type of player

We've really gone for some unique player types this year which I like

Nigel Smart and Mark Bickley were both South Adelaide boys were they? not to mention Jason Torney
Clay Sampson and Matty Rogers .

Super pick up.
He has a ton of Robbie Gray about him.
Was a steal.

Nigel Smart and Mark Bickley were both South Adelaide boys were they? not to mention Jason Torney

And a certain captain named Simon Goodwin

Like the look of this guy. Reckon he will be a real talent once he fills out. Great pace, good skills. Good pick.

Peter McIntyre was a gun
Randall Bone
Michael Doughty
Ryan Fitzgerald

Proud Panther tradition

Nigel Smart
Kym Koster
Clay Sampson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nigel Smart
Kym Koster
Clay Sampson
Peter McIntyre - 4 goals on debut

Really happy with him, wanted him before the draft. I think he could be like Didak all those years ago. Just needs to fix his kicking as it’s good but inconsistent, though he is really creative forward of centre

How colud you forget this bloke?
1607592885212-png.1026192
C'mon, throw us a bone, who is he?

4th Cook to play for the Tricolours.

Tim played 4+4 games in 97/98; Sudjai played 7 in '98. Neither of them played in a final and they never played together.
Myke played 14 games over 3 seasons ('09-11)

If Brayden gets to 30 games he will have played more than the other 3 combined.

Personally I was hoping to pick up the other Brayden - Campbell - but I'll back in our recruiters.

If include our chef, that would make it 5. :$

kurt3-png.403681

:drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back