Toast Pick 28 - Fraser McInnes

Remove this Banner Ad

i think its hilarious u kids talking sh*t about Fraser McInnes. u wouldnt say this sh*t to him at Optus Stadium, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol.

Hi Fraser, what's the haps?

i think its hilarious u kids talking sh*t about Fraser McInnes. u wouldnt say this sh*t to him at Optus Stadium, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol.
See this on twitch all the time.
How did this come about?

I agree but watch $ubiaco poach him......... $$$$$$ talks.
Let’s hope not. All Perth have lacked the last 2 seasons have been quality talls. McInnes would be a huge get. He ought to return and help us.

Let’s hope not. All Perth have lacked the last 2 seasons have been quality talls. McInnes would be a huge get. He ought to return and help us.

As I said CC I fully agree and genuinely hope he does return to Perth next season, would be good for the competition and always pleasing to see players show a bit of loyalty to the Club that gave them a leg up into the AFL.

However the harsh reality is that $ubiaco have systematically gone about acquiring former WAFL players away from their original Clubs once that have been AFL delisted. - Read, Chick, Lockyer, McDougall, Litterland, Newton,Powell.

Hopefully the reservoir of :dollar::dollar::dollar: has now dried up from the Subiaco Oval deal , so no more :moneybag:are available to poach players to their Club.

14 games in eight years must be some sort of record for the Eagles, I can't remember a player who was on the list so long for so little game time in my life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be good if Perth got him back. Would the Beagles keep him as skipper or rather a listed player be captain?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back