Team: Eastern Ranges
Height: 186 Weight: 96
DOB: 3/7/98

TAC Games: 15
AVG Disposals: 17
Goals: 26

Player Traits: Patrick Dangerfield, Ollie Wines
Position: Forward, Midfield

Bio: Josh is a powerful brute of a player, his hands are clean at ground level and overhead and is super dangerous when played out of the square having the strength, leap and power to trouble any opponent.

Josh came on the seen after kicking 17 goals in his first 3 games in the TAC, he is always a threat when forward but the coach's gave him a task to get fit and play up the ground to show he wasn't a one trick pony and he was up to the task with his skin folds going from 80 to 55 in a short amount of time.

Josh still has shown limited ability in the midfield, there is still a lot to improve their but when he gets his hands on the footy he can do damage, he is a one touch player in the contest and has the power to break tackles and dish out buy can also burst out with the footy himself.

He is now expected to feature in the 2nd round in the draft with many clubs in the 20s very interested so don't be surprised to see this guys name called out earlier than expected. Massive upside mixed with rapid improvement he could surprise a few at AFL level.

Last edited:

BrunoV

Brownlow Medallist
May 5, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Welcome to Essendon, Josh Begley!

Thanks to don patch sword for this:

Team: Eastern Ranges
Height: 186 Weight: 96
DOB: 3/7/98

TAC Games: 15
AVG Disposals: 17
Goals: 26

Player Traits: Patrick Dangerfield, Ollie Wines
Position: Forward, Midfield

Bio: Josh is a powerful brute of a player, his hands are clean at ground level and overhead and is super dangerous when played out of the square having the strength, leap and power to trouble any opponent.

Josh came on the seen after kicking 17 goals in his first 3 games in the TAC, he is always a threat when forward but the coach's gave him a task to get fit and play up the ground to show he wasn't a one trick pony and he was up to the task with his skin folds going from 80 to 55 in a short amount of time.

Josh still has shown limited ability in the midfield, there is still a lot to improve their but when he gets his hands on the footy he can do damage, he is a one touch player in the contest and has the power to break tackles and dish out buy can also burst out with the footy himself.

He is now expected to feature in the 2nd round in the draft with many clubs in the 20s very interested so don't be surprised to see this guys name called out earlier than expected. Massive upside mixed with rapid improvement he could surprise a few at AFL level.

I agree with his carb loading policy.

BrunoV

Brownlow Medallist
May 5, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Get him to move in with Marty Gleeson and Mason Redman.

Stuff that, get him access to Dank's fridge.

I want to first 150kg player in the AFL. The more out of proportion with his height the better.

In all seriousness, though, he's the unpolished Venables. The experts don't know the kid because we don't want the experts to know.

Jun 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Stuff that, get him access to Dank's fridge.

I want to first 150kg player in the AFL. The more out of proportion with his height the better.

In all seriousness, though, he's the unpolished Venables. The experts don't know the kid because we don't want the experts to know.
And hopefully less injury prone than Venables, really wanted either of them!

You name my boys will nilly

Yeah, well, I said pre-draft that if we get him I'd be stoked, and he'd be my boy. So I have to hold myself to the clause, very happy to do so. Sorry Darcy, it's Begley the Bull now.

Back