Player Watch James Rowe - Delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

What da * just happened?
Didn’t we pass on him as a father son pick?

Edit: As someone wisely pointed out I am getting confused with Edwards. Don’t mind me!

A very good pickup for the Crows. Great goal sense and footy brain, and excellent finisher for goal - something we had lacked with our small forwards over the years (other than Eddie). Singlehandedly kept the Eagles in the Prelim final against South, and was a key reason why they won the flag this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smart footballer but a bit of a chubby campaigner.
Willie Rioli was a chubby small forward when he got drafted too. A few years in the AFL system and he slimmed right down and turned into a very good small forward at AFL level.

Willie Rioli was a chubby small forward when he got drafted too. A few years in the AFL system and he slimmed right down and turned into a very good small forward at AFL level.

And went on to have a long and productive AFL career, doing absolutely nothing to ruin it?

Them awkward feels when a player you dislike gets picked in your team..................

I know he is a good goal kicker, but the phrase 'cocky little sh1t' comes to mind.

Can't see him getting many games unless Stengle continues his off field issues

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back