News Riley Bonner departs for St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeeze Bonner is shorter than I expected.

Havent you seen the 'if youre taller than this we dont draft you' sign at ALBERTON

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeeze Bonner is shorter than I expected.
As smithy7 posted above, the pic is misleading. It is a composite of both Bonner and Snelling's individual player photos in which the player fills the frame regardless of their height.

Kern uses this technique to justify playing Neade as a KPF.

neade_lobbe.jpg

As smithy7 posted above, the pic is misleading. It is a composite of both Bonner and Snelling's individual player photos in which the player fills the frame regardless of their height.

Kern uses this technique to justify playing Neade as a KPF.

View attachment 281007
No wonder Lobbe sucks as a ruck. He's like 160cms?

Congrats to Big Footy's Riley Bonner on his AFL debut. Hope to see some of that great kicking of his on display tonight. He's not a perfect kick but I reckon if he gets the kicking in duties tonight you might see some better results than we have seen the last 8 to 10 weeks. But there will probably be a stuff or two kicks from him tonight. I can live with that as long as its just one or two.

Amazing we have been playing players like Neade, Toumpas and O'Shea ahead of this guy.

Looked right at home from the first bounce.

Congrats to Big Footy's Riley Bonner on his AFL debut. Hope to see some of that great kicking of his on display tonight. He's not a perfect kick but I reckon if he gets the kicking in duties tonight you might see some better results than we have seen the last 8 to 10 weeks. But there will probably be a stuff or two kicks from him tonight. I can live with that as long as its just one or two.

Called it early REH...well played sir. Might have been two or three poor ones, in addition to the random bomb it long "first game panic" moments, but overall was quite good.

Good start from the kid...now off you go to work hard again over the pre-season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back