Welcome Pick 39- Welcome to the Bulldogs Harvey Gallagher

Remove this Banner Ad

Until this one, Arty's was my favourite. Harvey has overtaken it which you can understand, being overlooked twice
I have a real good feel about this kid, that reaction wasn’t just joy it was belief!! (Now watch him get delisted in 2 years)

The reaction videos were posted by the WB - how do they get hold of them? Are the families asked to take them and send them to WB? I can't see how that would work.

A lot of the draft prospects with reasonable belief that they'd be picked would have had cameras set up. Some, like Weddle and Konstanty on the first night, were probably in a Zoom call. There's probably a decent amount of footage of "GWS have selected Max Gruzewski" and the Clarkes looking nervous and biting their nails

A lot of the draft prospects with reasonable belief that they'd be picked would have had cameras set up. Some, like Weddle and Konstanty on the first night, were probably in a Zoom call. There's probably a decent amount of footage of "GWS have selected Max Gruzewski" and the Clarkes looking nervous and biting their nails
How disappointing it would be if you weren’t selected, with a camera at the ready.

Does anyone have any insight into his actual defending skills? We've all mentioned at times that we don't have any actual small defenders on the list other than Duryea and have moved other players into the rebounding roles. He's an athletic type but it would be good if he could actually defend first and foremost as a possible Duryea replacement.

I've only seen one of his games. His role in that game was to be that rebounding player and to get involved in the play going forward as much as he could so there wasn't a lot of pure defending but I think he has the skills for it. He ran hard to get back to cover dangerous options and positioned himself well, even winning a pretty good 1v1 on the wing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

michael jackson GIF

Everyone seems to have great things to say about him, could be a real surprise packet for us! His attributes sound brilliant
His highlights reel is as good as any of the players taken at picks 5 to 20.
From what I saw he has no obvious flaws in his game - fast, evasive, great kick...
Might be a bit short but who really cares about that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back