News Aidyn Johnson signs with Tatura

Remove this Banner Ad

* that was the most useless interview I just heard on 5AA with Aidyn. I learnt SFA about him, whilst stupid tried to be all matey.

**** that was the most useless interview I just heard on 5AA with Aidyn. I learnt SFA about him, whilst stupid tried to be all matey.
X2. Asked their scripted questions, didn't probe on anything and generally acted as if they didn't give a damn. Except for Stupids fake matey matey crap.

Bugger, when I heard he played I pictured him with one of these ripping some Morbid Angel
View attachment 197362

Yeah, unfortunately, he is more likely to be.....

images

Don't knock the acoustic guitar. With any luck he'll be our Don McLean

download.php

and we'll all be singing in rapture how he's killing us softly with his play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Senior players welcome draftees into their homes

PORT Adelaide’s newest draftees are spending their first weeks living with senior players, to help ease the transition into professional football life.

Victorian draftee Aidyn Johnson is staying with Aaron Young and Sam Gray, while Angus Monfries has taken Dan Houston under his wing. ...

Capture.JPG

Not too many games played in this jumper. Barnaby French played 62, Steven Salopek 26 (the rest of his career was in 3), Mitchell Banner 19, Darren Pfeiffer 16 and Paul Geister 1. The past players list says Danny Meyer also played 9 in 31 but I checked that and it was 42.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back