Mr_Plow

That name again...
May 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers & Red Wings
Going to struggle to work his way into our midfield. Wonder if he could become the small defender we need (noting that his form picked up after moving inside).
Certainly has the physical attributes to play the role. Keen to see all these boys at training.

FRUMPY

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Could be the orange boots, Calder uniform and slight build - and I hate comparing mid-range picks to top tier stars - but there’s a bit of Josh Kelly about him as well.

Great lateral movement, and a similar kicking action.
Zac fisher clone on those highlights

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sector 7G

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Line through his name already

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk
No - just unlike 5 years ago we have more than 6 midfielders on our list and it will be a challenge for his to push out the 10 first rounders ahead of him.

Small defender is a position we are lacking and if he could provide dash out of defense I would be wrapt.

Mr_Plow

That name again...
May 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers & Red Wings
A big bucketful of 'meh' from me, reads like second round rookie selection.
Sir, he averaged 25 disposals a game overall and 31 per game once playing midfield late in the year.

Coupled with his strong athletic profile and penetrating left foot, that is a national draft player every day of the week.

La Dispute

La Dispute
Jul 14, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester City, Boston Bruins
Terrific highlight reel. I couldn't see a weakness except maybe size.

Fast
clean (most important attribute)
lovely left foot
Nimble
Accumulator
Smart
Goal kicker
Evasive

Someone in the know, what exactly is his weakness and why wasn't her ranked higher?

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
What was Williamson’s weakness in his draft year?

I guess clubs privilege players who have competed in the championships, and there’s probably a bit of discussion between list management teams if not just to help bring together a consensus list of 25-30 likely prospects, and from there it’s down to the recruiters to find the best of the rest - even if they deserve to be ranked higher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom