Past 33. Sam Ramsay

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be the orange boots, Calder uniform and slight build - and I hate comparing mid-range picks to top tier stars - but there’s a bit of Josh Kelly about him as well.

Great lateral movement, and a similar kicking action.
Zac fisher clone on those highlights

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Line through his name already

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk
No - just unlike 5 years ago we have more than 6 midfielders on our list and it will be a challenge for his to push out the 10 first rounders ahead of him.

Small defender is a position we are lacking and if he could provide dash out of defense I would be wrapt.

A big bucketful of 'meh' from me, reads like second round rookie selection.

Sir, he averaged 25 disposals a game overall and 31 per game once playing midfield late in the year.

Coupled with his strong athletic profile and penetrating left foot, that is a national draft player every day of the week.

Terrific highlight reel. I couldn't see a weakness except maybe size.

Fast
clean (most important attribute)
lovely left foot
Nimble
Accumulator
Smart
Goal kicker
Evasive

Someone in the know, what exactly is his weakness and why wasn't her ranked higher?

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

What was Williamson’s weakness in his draft year?

I guess clubs privilege players who have competed in the championships, and there’s probably a bit of discussion between list management teams if not just to help bring together a consensus list of 25-30 likely prospects, and from there it’s down to the recruiters to find the best of the rest - even if they deserve to be ranked higher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he kicked our only goal out of Footscray one day in the rain and I was there ,unfortunately ..watching in the stands with the doggie supporters
hmmmm.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back