Toast Pick #48: Welcome to the kennel Bailey Williams

Remove this Banner Ad

I see a lot of Jarrad McViegh in this bloke.

Cam'on guys stop faulkner-ing around...
Howard you know?
Yep. The others were fuller s**t. Pun intended.

post-31463-Clint-Eastwood-crying-gif-crin-mA2c.gif

For a skinny first year, the way he stood up in so many tackles and managed to get the ball to a team mate was very impressive. The last thing I was expecting from that highlights package.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His body shape has improved a lot over the course of the year and looks to have put on 1 or 2 centimetres. Should be a powerful unit with another preseason or 2. Very promising.

His agility is off the charts. so good that we've found Biggs and Williams this year with those two, Murph back and a fit Suckling (people forget how good he was early) we'll be able to play one of them up the ground. Along with the emergence of Webb (and possibly Hrovat) in the middle we should be using the ball a hell of a lot better going inside 50. Throw in Crammers, a refocused String and another preseason into Boyd I can't see how we won't score a hell of a lot more.

Last edited:
I'd have no hesitation putting him back into the seniors now. He's a natural footballer, smart, fearless and with good disposal. Looks great at half back but gives the impression wing or midfield would be well within his capability.

That's my boy :fire::fire: Looks to have already put on a fair bit of size. Noticeably stronger, and using it as well. Stood up in a tackle and got a clean enough disposal away. I still maintain he could be our best draft pick that year, and I have absolutely no doubt that midfield is where he belongs over time. Half back is a great place to start though because he has great foot skills and agility.

With a big pre season under his belt, I can't wait to see how this kid will perform next season! Was an absolute master stroke from Bevo to give him a taste of AFL footy last year.

I really want him to play a large portion of games on a wing in the on baller style most of our wings play. Love the way he moves through traffic and his skills are beautiful. My boy could really break out in 2017. Hope he hits the gym in his second preseason the way Bont and Macrae did in theirs. Already looks to have put on some size. He has what it takes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back