Player Watch Pick #5 (2018) - Connor Rozee (AFL Captain)

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
And you don't need to line up. No one has ever had a go at me for pushing through the line just to get water. Geez.
Unless, of course, you are rudely pushing in front of those in the water line...

Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
1555681800114.png

Worth repeating, when I set up a poll a few weeks ago on our favourite of the four 1st year players Rozee did not get one vote until nearly 60 people had voted. Less popular than Peter Dutton after our first 2 wins.

I have another "he is like" for you after tonight's game.

There was one goose step in particular.

Rozee has that acceleration and side step / around the corner running ability, like Campo had for sure. My comment about Huddo getting excited, is very much like Gordon Bray getting excited every time Camp got the the ball and took off.

Blistering speed is such an asset.

Portmanteau

Behaviourz2Outcomz
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor
Jul 15, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fox Sports FC
Can we develop some policy on minimum number of posts/posters needed to constitute “Crows board (or otherwise) are saying...” Because one derpmerchant with an outlandish opinion isn’t news/representative

Just a heads up for everyone who likes going over to the Crows board, self-flagellating and reporting back what they’re saying about us as if it matters - they’re all (and I mean every definitely single poster, thus constituting a uniformly held view) is saying super complementary things right now. Go and have a read, prepare a book report by 9am Tuesday

Back