Player Watch Pick #5 (2018) - Connor Rozee (AFL Captain)

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Luko has 20 pics on his instagram account. 4 with Connor.

73159928_2418647591581748_4873719673018335004_n.jpg

Harro59

Club Legend
May 14, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What's funny is over at tingles customer service area they believe it will have no bearing at all it Luko decided to come home. It's funny to read to be honest.

Oct 7, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Are there other teams?
So Luko could be on $500,000 if he signed a new contract with GC as Rankine, B.King and others have done. Instead he remains today on the base contract for a No 2 draft pick which would be considerably less and holidays with a Port player. Saying "not yet" to a big pay increase must raise concerns at GC. I hope Rozee pays for the beers.

It will be very interesting to see what happens with Martin- if GC retain him by negotiation, then nothing to see here. If they retain him by selecting him in the PSD, that shows intent. If they lose him for nothing, then that shows problems/weakness. Losing Martin for nothing would hurt their capacity to refuse a very strong and fair offer from Port. Two stars lost in two years for nothing is more than a team could bare.

I know this is not the "Welcome Jack Lukosius" thread but the Rozee/Lukosius link is now beyond doubt.

I know this is not the "Welcome Jack Lukosius" thread but the Rozee/Lukosius link is now beyond doubt.
you should start the Welcome Jack Lukosius thread, bit of offseason fun

Jan 5, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Coming to a club due to having a mate there is dumb, usually turns out poor.. doesn’t it Lycett

if I was Luko I would be going to the club that actually has a history of developing tall forwards.

Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers, Anaheim Ducks, LA Rams
Coming to a club due to having a mate there is dumb, usually turns out poor.. doesn’t it Lycett

if I was Luko I would be going to the club that actually has a history of developing tall forwards.
The Crows are in a worse state than we are and we should be contending sooner.

Hey, we can always trade Lycett to Sydney next year and pick up Grundy as a free agent. That works for me!

Who would you rather as your running mate - and absolute flog like Fogarty who you just know will expect you to do all the work while he cashes in on the goals like TayTay - basically the equivalent of Shaq and Kobe -or run riot with Marshall in one of the best dynamic duos seen since Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen?

Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hey, we can always trade Lycett to Sydney next year and pick up Grundy as a free agent. That works for me!

Who would you rather as your running mate - and absolute flog like Fogarty who you just know will expect you to do all the work while he cashes in on the goals like TayTay - basically the equivalent of Shaq and Kobe -or run riot with Marshall in one of the best dynamic duos seen since Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen?
I mean I wouldn’t be mad if we had the AFL equivalent of Shaq and Kobe

I mean I wouldn’t be mad if we had the AFL equivalent of Shaq and Kobe

You might not be mad...but Kobe was mad with how lazy Shaq was.

you should start the Welcome Jack Lukosius thread, bit of offseason fun

Somebody tempting fate by starting that thread now would all but guarantee he ends up at the Crows by next year.

Somebody tempting fate by starting that thread now would all but guarantee he ends up at the Crows by next year.

Crows already had a thread dedicated to Lukosius and Rankine so they've already covered us in that regard.

Back