Player Watch Pick #5 (2018) - Connor Rozee (AFL Captain)

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely don't think it's fake, I've seen her post elsewhere and all seemed pretty legit.

I noticed another cringey post some months back and thought it was bizarre at the time, but I've completely forgotten the context.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Definitely don't think it's fake, I've seen her post elsewhere and all seemed pretty legit.

I noticed another cringey post some months back and thought it was bizarre at the time, but I've completely forgotten the context.

Not going to go reading into it. Very cringe-worthy, rather strange thing to be posting and will be interesting if its there fo much longer.

Had a look at Connor's (and his sister's) Instagram - a few pics of their dad but possibly only one of their mum(?) Maybe they're estranged.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was talking with one of St Kilda's scouts not long ago who told me that the Saints were dead set keen on taking Connor in the draft, except for Simon Lethlean who wanted Max King. The rest is history.

To be reasonable, surely nobody would assume that a St Kilda fan would randomly spring up in Port Augusta anyway. I bet they would be as shocked as anyone to learn they have a fan outside the geographical area.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Let’s just hope we haven’t found another Mrs Symes.

I thought it might’ve been fake on the basis that she can’t spell Riewoldt correctly, refers to us as Port Power (which is anti port troll 101), the first picture isn’t even st kilda related or colours and doesn’t appear to remember where her own son lives.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't know if the posts attributed to Mrs Rozee are legit, but if they are they are definitely cringeworthy, and the last thing the club would want is another potential Wine's family situation.

My idea of good parenting is to sit back and encourage your kid's endeavours from behind the scenes, and even if they do make it in the public arena, bask in their glory as a proud parent, but stay even further behind the scenes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back