List Mgmt. Pick #5 - Welcome Adam Cerra [Traded to Carlton for 6 & F3]

Which brand of spud do we end up with (not if you want them or not)

• SPS

• Fisher

• Carroll

• Newnes

• Dow

• Nada

• Brackets McSpuddin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn’t have thought so. He hasn’t played a lot this year. Four WAFL colts games and a bunch of PSA games. With his bad quad injury he won’t be testing at the combine and also won’t play any of the three u18 games. Might make some of the Vic teams gun shy.
I hope he goes top 6, would push Ward to us :)

Every draft list I see has JVR and Williams at best 15 ranging through mid 20. Can’t see our list managers being so far different from the others. Which means using 8 on him won’t happen.
if we do intend to pick him spit 8 with 15 and 26 with Richmond (ask for 28 as well). We would still get one of them at 15

Cerra to nominate the Blues. Hello pick 6. I think this is preferable to the Dees. Let’s stock up and new talent in the draft, pick up Clark, and continue our trend upwards.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wouldn’t have thought so. He hasn’t played a lot this year. Four WAFL colts games and a bunch of PSA games. With his bad quad injury he won’t be testing at the combine and also won’t play any of the three u18 games. Might make some of the Vic teams gun shy.

Is the quad injury similar to that which Georgiadies had. They seem to be mates and Hale boys if I remember.

Surely today's the day where Carlton is nominated officially and a sequence of ex-Carlton journalist hacks are rolled out to revalue him at an early second rounder.

This will move nicely into trade week where the annual 'Peter Bell & Fremantle are difficult to deal with' publications are plastered on the header of every sporting news source.

Surely today's the day where Carlton is nominated officially and a sequence of ex-Carlton journalist hacks are rolled out to revalue him at an early second rounder.

This will move nicely into trade week where the annual 'Peter Bell & Fremantle are difficult to deal with' publications are plastered on the header of every sporting news source.
Well, Cleary has said six plus extra this morning. So we’re off to a positive start on our side

[

They haven’t been too bad so far. Most of what I’ve read has been it will take 6 and more.

There is the occasional twat like Wreck-it Ralph which Says they will split the pick and give us the crumbs.

I have more issues with the Geelong supporting media banging on about Geelong needing a late first for Clark who has barely played the last two years despite being available.

Sen apparently said Cerra to Carlton is now official. Carlton and Freo have been working through possible trade scenarios, now they can make it more concrete.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would we take another Vic Metro boy who will want to go back to Mummy in a few years time, WA all the way this year.
Because the club would hopefully have learnt from their experience and done their due diligence? Ward will be a gun. Besides, he doesn't come with a gf like Callaghan ;)

Because the club would hopefully have learnt from their experience and done their due diligence? Ward will be a gun. Besides, he doesn't come with a gf like Callaghan ;)
Ward looks a beauty but a mid field of Serong..Andy ..Ward and Neale is just way too short

Sam Edmund - "pick #6 for Cerra with a later pick or future pick coming back to Carlton"

You'll be disappointed Sam.

that’s not the quote, unless you heard it live, apparently he said pick 6 and a future pick for a later pick.

E.g. pick 6 and future 2nd for Cerra and future 4th.

Back