List Mgmt. Pick #5 - Welcome Adam Cerra [Traded to Carlton for 6 & F3]

Which brand of spud do we end up with (not if you want them or not)

• SPS

• Fisher

• Carroll

• Newnes

• Dow

• Nada

• Brackets McSpuddin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

He's worth 1 first round pick. Let's not get carried away. Pick 6 is probably a little low but we might have to settle for it if Carlton have nothing else to give.
He's worth far more than Tim Kelly who was picked up at 24 and then traded to the Eagles for 14, 18, 24 and 37.

It'll be something like Cerra and Future 3rd for Pick 6 and Future 2nd. We could have asked Carlton for 6 and 25 but we don't have a 3rd round pick in this draft (was the pick we traded for Aish)

It'll be something like Cerra and Future 3rd for Pick 6 and Future 2nd. We could have asked Carlton for 6 and 25 but we don't have a 3rd round pick in this draft (was the pick we traded for Aish)

We traded for Aish two years ago so no it wasn’t.

Pretty sure we used it to move up the draft order to get NOD.

Yes, most likely, which I can live with considering he was out of contract. We don't have a 3rd rounder this year as we gave it to Collingwood during last year's draft to move up the board and nab O'Driscoll.

Apologies if already posted.

It’ll be pretty *en s**t if it goes down this way. Use your leverage if they’re being dicks Wallsy, talk to Hawthorn who need quality and are dumping existing mids (and who also have PSD positioning). Couldn’t care less if he’s nominated Carnton.

That's pretty debatable. Kelly was All Australian the year he went to the Eagles. Cerra has never even been nominated.
All he needs to do is be nominated by the same age? No problem, I suspect he will be one of their best players just like he was for us except he has ten years of that football ahead of him.

If he was a WA player coming home I'd be thrilled to get him for the price they will walk away with.

what about Cez for F1 and 25 from the blues? If they assume they are moving up, they are probably more likely to do it. I don't know how much they can up by next season but my gut is saying not too much and given a new coach with an uncertain game plan they could slide for a year or two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back