Toast Pick 51 : Welcome to Carlton Nick Holman

Remove this Banner Ad

Good be a smarter version of Robinson?
A smarter version of Robbo:
brick.jpg

Having seen Nick Holman on several occasions now, he looks the most ready to go player from last years draft.

Nick came across as having the best aerobic base of the newbies through repeated sprints, is the most competitive of the group and comes across as the one most willing to learn.
I can't say that for sure but he asks a lot of questions and just gets involved in everything.
His kicking was questioned when we picked him up and maybe he just had a particularly good day yesterday, but he hardly missed a beat.

One to watch.

This thread needs a bump ..

Gotta love the Holman, especially for pick 51, he looks like a keeper.

Love the way he plays footy, tough, uncompromising and full of zest, looks like a great decision maker as well (especially by foot

I'm on the bandwagon !!

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_478845166.jpg

He's rapidly becoming one of my favourites at the club. :)

Love the way he plays footy, tough, uncompromising and full of zest, looks like a great decision maker as well (especially by foot

I'm on the bandwagon !!

View attachment 161952

Hear, hear.

What immediately came to mind was that passage of play, last week, where he ran full-tilt and delivered a beautifully weighted kick to (I think it was) Dre.

Hear, hear.

What immediately came to mind was that passage of play, last week, where he ran full-tilt and delivered a beautifully weighted kick to (I think it was) Dre.

It cannot be stressed enough how important it is to have midfielders who can hit foward targets by foot.

Very astute footballer, is our Holman :)

Having seen Nick Holman on several occasions now, he looks the most ready to go player from last years draft.

Nick came across as having the best aerobic base of the newbies through repeated sprints, is the most competitive of the group and comes across as the one most willing to learn.
I can't say that for sure but he asks a lot of questions and just gets involved in everything.
His kicking was questioned when we picked him up and maybe he just had a particularly good day yesterday, but he hardly missed a beat.

One to watch.

Great pick up dear Harker:D:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm on the bandwagon !!

View attachment 161952

Shove over and ditto. The kid is a great find.
I'm officially a fan. :thumbsu:

Yes ... and looks like a Hillbilly as well !! Definite whiff of Deliverance about him

"....Hey, Brandine, where's them kickin' boots'"

Over there nicky boy. Next to the guttin knife and the banjo.

One word describes Holman.... Clean...just a clean user of the ball.

Not sure where that's come from so quickly........ :)

The term that does describe Holman though, is tough.
Doesn't fear a thing but in a good way and will be one of the first to back his team-mates.......would love to see him get into those that distract Murphy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back