List Mgmt. Pick 56 - Dougal Howard 199cm KPF (err KPD) ... maybe KPF

Remove this Banner Ad

What a steal! Can't believe he slid!

EDIT: Apparently we picked Dougal Howard and although I have no idea who that is I stand by my original comment. What a steal!

Last edited:

Senior or Junior?
A little bit of both, if I'm to be honest. Able to rack up the numbers and get leather poisoning, but just as adept at kicking goals and taking speccies. We've got a beaut' on our hands here, boys, let me tell you.

Is any channel showing it live?

What a load of crap the footy channel is. All talk and nothing shown live.

Dougal Howard. No idea who it is!

Good name, though.

Draft info says

Tall developing forward who provides an excellent target inside 50. Overhead marking is a strength and once he takes front position it is difficult for defenders to spoil. Possesses an excellent vertical leap while also showing elite leg speed for a player of his size. Played senior footy with the Wagga Tigers in 2013. GWS Giants Academy player. Averaged seven touches, four marks and one goal in three games during the NAB AFL Under-18 Championships for NSW/ACT. Came equal-first in the clean hands test (26/30) and equal-third in the goalkicking test (24/30) at the NAB AFL Draft Combine.

195cm 88kg

Something to work with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Player bio
Former club: Murray Bushrangers
Height: 195cm
Weight: 88kg
Position: Forward

Tall developing forward who provides an excellent target inside 50. Overhead marking is a strength and once he takes front position it is difficult for defenders to spoil. Possesses an excellent vertical leap while also showing elite leg speed for a player of his size. Played senior footy with the Wagga Tigers in 2013. GWS Giants Academy player. Averaged seven touches, four marks and one goal in three games during the NAB AFL Under-18 Championships for NSW/ACT. Came equal-first in the clean hands test (26/30) and equal-third in the goalkicking test (24/30) at the NAB AFL Draft Combine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back