List Mgmt. Pick 56 - Dougal Howard 199cm KPF (err KPD) ... maybe KPF

Remove this Banner Ad

Bassett basically said we have lots of young tall forwards so why the * didn't we just settle him at chb instead of trying to make him a forward ? Some real s**t decisions being made at the club thank * for our 3 first rounders last yr.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also currently in the alf player ratings team of the year (to date)

That at least supports my argument that he was in our top 10 this year despite being misused/dropped etc.

Also, Bassett is surely a crows plant or something.

well men like him don't just become port adelaide men. don't we also employ scott thompson and trent henschel lol

Bassett has failed to grasp his chances as a forwards coach.
He deserves the same treatment as Howard.

I chose trebuchet font because this method of departure seems appropriate.

View attachment 775716

Yeah it's good......but could it beat a Dulmial gun in a fight?

great news that we have a young crop of talls to hold us in good stead.

I'd just love to know who they are...................I hope Hayes or similar has an unexpected break out year. Otherwise Basset can just F off for talking out of his arse.

Howard was going fine until our forward line was failing, then he added some life forward so they decided to use him there. He wasn't swung forward because he was failing down back.

He was going OK in the back line, but just OK. He'd lost his spot to Jack Watts in the opening rounds. If Jack didn't get injured, who knows if he ever would've regained that spot down back.

He was going OK in the back line, but just OK. He'd lost his spot to Jack Watts in the opening rounds. If Jack didn't get injured, who knows if he ever would've regained that spot down back.

Howard played pretty well against West Coast and North Melbourne.

He was below average every other game.

Same thing with when he went up forward. Played pretty well against St Kilda and Adelaide, and was below average every other game.

I don't think he'll be the superstar defender he has the potential of being, because like Aidyn Johnson, he's lazy as *. I fully agree with Bassett's assessment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back