List Mgmt. Pick 56 - Dougal Howard 199cm KPF (err KPD) ... maybe KPF

Remove this Banner Ad

Why on earth would he stay at Ports while Hinkley is still head coach?

Good luck to him at the Camry Crows. Can't blame a professional sportsman from taking dollars and job security. If superhero coach Hinkley couldn't get the best out of him what hope does he have under Nicks.
Hahaha Frampton is a spud and was going to be delisted!
The fact that the clowns offered us anything at all for him is a massive win!

Doesn't make me feel any better at all.

Tells you more about training standards at Port if anything, pathetic.

Tells you more about the standard that Howard held himself to. Hence why he was traded.

The first time trial is to gauge who has actually followed their off season program and who hasn’t. If he’d followed his program he wouldn’t be getting lapped.

Tells you more about the standard that Howard held himself to. Hence why he was traded.

The first time trial is to gauge who has actually followed their off season program and who hasn’t. If he’d followed his program he wouldn’t be getting lapped.

Or maybe it says more about the standards of where he is coming from, rumours Lycett was dropped for clashing with Hinkley over training standards.

I was also one our our assistants called the standards the worst of any club he’d ever been involved with.

Or maybe it says more about the standards of where he is coming from, rumours Lycett was dropped for clashing with Hinkley over training standards.

I was also one our our assistants called the standards the worst of any club he’d ever been involved with.

Yeah, nah. I’ll go with my instinct that Howard is just a lazy campaigner who thought he didn’t have to follow his off season program. Which translates to his play on the field.

Yeah, nah. I’ll go with my instinct that Howard is just a lazy campaigner who thought he didn’t have to follow his off season program. Which translates to his play on the field.
Doesn’t have to be one or the other, maybe he is lazy... doesn’t mean standards here haven’t turned to s**t since Walsh left.

Unless we know his time trial results plus our squad’s we can’t really say that, can we?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FC7C02F2-F319-473B-A8C5-90B640FA672C.jpeg

Some context would be nice, no?

Nope. Dougal has been on the couch since the last game eating burgers and the guy running the water lapped him twice.

5 years of underwhelming results = Hinkley is sound

1 limited participation November time trial where he’s lapped by gold and silver = indelible proof Howard suffers from critical failings that prove we did the right thing

Yewwww!

5 years of underwhelming results = Hinkley is sound

1 limited participation November time trial where he’s lapped by gold and silver = indelible proof Howard suffers from critical failings that prove we did the right thing

Yewwww!
It’s not great when they want him to play ruck though lol

no matter what way you look at it finishing last in a pre season time trial isn't good. It actually does make me feel better, but i also never rated Dougal as high as some on here do before i knew he wasn't a very good runner.

Lovely fella, fantastic spoiler, all round good bloke. Came back last year in a terrible condition and by all accounts has done the same again this year just in a different location. Go back and watch Doug's games in 2019, he's quick off the mark but he lacks stamina - so many games where Doug's has his hands on his hips and isn't going for the second effort. How long do you keep a guy in your side who gets on well with others and has great potential? We've dodged a bullet and we have 3 first round draft picks. Credit where credit is due - good job by PAFC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back