List Mgmt. Pick 56 - Dougal Howard 199cm KPF (err KPD) ... maybe KPF

Remove this Banner Ad

Since the club doesn't have it up yet, I figured I'd do it myself. Love the Doug

Those people that leave two minutes early every week are having a campaigner of a year.

I have all his 4 goals 2 behinds coming from marks - none of his scores from frees. He got 2 frees.

Howard wasn't on Reid the whole time though. Jonas definitely started on him and Howard was on Moore. As he was at the end when he kicked his goal.

Howard wasn't on Reid the whole time though. Jonas definitely started on him and Howard was on Moore. As he was at the end when he kicked his goal.
I know that. Jonas was on him after he out marked Howard early in the 3rd quarter. And Tommy looked physically stuffed for most of the rest of the game on him as he once again gave away 8cms and 8-10kgs.

I'm hoping he can be somewhat similar to Chad Cornes in respect to being a genuine swingman. I thought Reid marked really well, but I was impressed with Dougal's efforts to spoil. Nothing wrong with him in the backline. Offers pace, height, mobility. Get him to time his forays up forward and he'd be a gem.

Just need to get Marshall in. Both offer agility and defensive pressure which is what our small fleet are largely designed to do, but just without the height and goal kicking accuracy. Kinda like the Australian cricket team. * the all-rounder this ashes, has been a useless experiment. Get the four paceman in who can all bat a bit to cover our bases.

That is not true at all.

He does need a few extra kgs though
Yes he did, he out marked Doogie twice and he got off him. Reid Took 8 marks the last 4 or 5 of those on Jonas. Doogie was blowing hard in the second quarter and i thought he was going to struggled to run out the match but he came to life after the break and when he was off Reid.

I have all his 4 goals 2 behinds coming from marks - none of his scores from frees. He got 2 frees.

Weren't two from frees? One against Houston in the second and one against Jon as in the third

Yes he did, he out marked Doogie twice and he got off him. Reid Took 8 marks the last 4 or 5 of those on Jonas. Doogie was blowing hard in the second quarter and i thought he was going to struggled to run out the match but he came to life after the break and when he was off Reid.
Howard was on the bench when Reid came into the game. Reid destroyed Jonas...

Howard was on the bench when Reid came into the game. Reid destroyed Jonas...
I know that. What about the 2 quarters before that? thats what I'm talking about. Reid took the first mark on Howard and Jonas in the 3rd quarter, I don't know who was technically on Reid, but he outmarke them both, and then the rest of the game after that mark Jonas had Reid.

I know that. What about the 2 quarters before that? thats what I'm talking about. Reid took the first mark on Howard and Jonas in the 3rd quarter, I don't know who was technically on Reid, but he outmarke them both, and then the rest of the game after that mark Jonas had Reid.
Yeah he took a mark or two on Howard... ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he took a mark or two on Howard... ok.
Yeah I should have said he gave Jonas a bath but he beat Howard several times in the first half.

I know that. Jonas was on him after he out marked Howard early in the 3rd quarter. And Tommy looked physically stuffed for most of the rest of the game on him as he once again gave away 8cms and 8-10kgs.

Meanwhile Clurey was on Fasolo. Port love a mismatch.

But if Doogs gives way for Homb I'll be dark. It's our chance to have a decent (tall)forward setup.

I agree, i want to have dougle up forward and have Hombsche back in for Achee/Neede/AJ if he's fit. Defence has been good this year, dougle takes over trengroves role and Marshall will be taking the Hoff's spot when he's AFL ready.

Good on Robbo for actually having an appreciation for the context of the moment.

Unlike Gerard Healy.

You muppet.

"You do some good things, you get some roars."

You f@#king muppet.

Absolutely no appreciation for the moment. Apparently we're just a bunch of happy clapping theatre goers who'll cheer at anything when the white-hatted hero happens to be on stage.

No appreciation for the fact that Dougal was playing his comeback game. No appreciation for the fact that he'd just spent over a year on the sidelines after doing his knee. The very fact that, when gloriously coupled with his blistering run at goal using said knee, caused the uncontrollable roar in the first place.

He had no appreciation for the context because he was oblivious to it and he didn't know because he didn't bother to do his research.

And if you don't do your research you're a f@#king hack Gerard.

Tom Jonas you were right.

Meanwhile Clurey was on Fasolo. Port love a mismatch.
Clurey is fast building towards what Hombsch was looking at becoming before he was hindered by his hip injuries, massive fan of his season and how he's gone about cementing his spot in the side.

Howard looks the goods either forward or back, have said ad nauseum he's much more needed up forward at the moment but don't think he lowered his colours at all on the weekend and had some very good pack spoils.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back