Preview Pick 6, 2019 Draft: Who Do AFC Target?

3 options:

• Noah Anderson

• Matt Rowell

• The Best SA Boy Available (please name in thread)

• Hamish Special (Please name in thread)

• Your Personal Favourite (Please name in thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Maggsy

Club Legend
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Josh Poulter's big board for 2019.

If we can land Sladojevic as NGA player, and another top 5 prospect with Blues 1st.. next year could be a bloody good draft haul again!

4E6ZhAg.png

Maggsy

Club Legend
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Personally, If we do end up with Pick 1,2 or 3. I'd trade that baby out for multiple picks in the first round.

I would always rather get multiple early picks than 1 VERY high pick that will be used on a guy who comes in with the pressure of the world on his shoulders.

Look at how many top 3 picks have struggled due to this in the past 10 years.

Plus Hamish has a great track record at using mid first round picks on absolute gold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
SOS is god. He is a genius! How dare anyone question him! He has led this club to the promise land.

This is the most mind boggling trade.
It shows massive balls from SOS.

A bet they'll do close to as well as us next year? The upside for the risk is a pick 19.

Good on him. Christ, I hope it backfires massively.

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
Seems like our "super trade" of picks was 1 year too late. This is so Adelaide.
This is so Adelaide to trade for the possibility of a top five pick?

Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
This is so Adelaide to trade for the possibility of a top five pick?
Remember the trade deals which were being floated around here for picks 2-4, not so long ago?

Adelaide has potentially landed pick #1 for pick #19 and (hopefully) a pick in the 15-18 range. That's a damn sight better than pick #8 & #15 for pick #4, as many people wanted to do this year.

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Remember the trade deals which were being floated around here for picks 2-4, not so long ago?

Adelaide has potentially landed pick #1 for pick #19 and (hopefully) a pick in the 15-18 range. That's a damn sight better than pick #8 & #15 for pick #4, as many people wanted to do this year.
Yep. And I would’ve done the Pick 8/15 for 4 trade if Rankine was there. Alas he wasn’t so we didn’t do the trade.
This is a monumental moment in our clubs history, I think Carlton has thrown away a top pick out of pure arrogance and an unrealistic opinion of the state of their list has clouded SOS’s decision making.

If losing another Elimination final is the difference between Ken keeping his job or getting fired, I'll bregrudgingly allow Port an 8th finish

Preferably with the loss to happen in extra time with a goal after the siren.

In a perfect world, Polec/Wingard kick the winning goal.

Back