News Joel Garner signs for Richmond VFL

Remove this Banner Ad

2004 we had Carr, Pickett and recruited Hardwick.

2018 we have Dixon and SPP. I feel like we need one more mongrel.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bring back Choppy!

Not really. I don't think Jonas throws his weight around on a consistent basis the way that Dixon and SPP do. For 99.9% of the season he's a pretty fair ball player, then there's the 0.01% where he gets his annual suspension for whacking someone in the head.

I agree, also as a shut down defender it is harder for him to really influence the game in the same way that a midfielder (or even a forward who can come up the ground) can.

I agree, also as a shut down defender it is harder for him to really influence the game in the same way that a midfielder (or even a forward who can come up the ground) can.

That would be actually good. Bad defenders influence the game a lot, don't they? :)

Looking forward to Big Bird having a good outing against the doggies. Has shown good form so far this year and there is a spot for the taking this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want him in too.

we all know Betts is good for 5 this showdown and a goal of the year contender, so might as well take a look at big bird against him.

And we'll be slapping him on the back and shaking his hand with a hearty Well played Eddie. It shits me to tears.

Just for once slam him into the turf legally and make him feel like he's in a contest. Hawthorn pound him every time.

Should we bring him in as a first gamer for a Showdown? That's my only reservation. Otherwise I'd be selecting him in a heartbeat.

Definitely wouldn't be any worse than our other left footed defender has been the last few weeks (Bonner).

Gun. I have very little doubt we are going to see the start of a very long career at Port this week. Built like a tank, strong in the air, skilled left leg.. Smart defensively while also providing direct attacking flair off half back.
Hes like a cross between Monty and Shane bond.

Lock it in.

Gun. I have very little doubt we are going to see the start of a very long career at Port this week. Built like a tank, strong in the air, skilled left leg.. Smart defensively while also providing direct attacking flair off half back.
Hes like a cross between Monty and Shane bond.

Lock it in.
What is his leg speed like....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back