Pick 66 Paul Puopolo 2010 National Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Great reward for his stellar year. Career best season so far this year. Really elevated his standing both as a player and literally going for big marks. Really shown how important he is to us when he was out for a couple weeks earlier. Brings great forward 50 pressure.

He's been one of Clarko's best recruits for Hawthorn over the years.

He had an impressive debut season in 2011 playing mainly in the back pocket blanketing some of the best small forwards in the game.

It wasn't until late in the season that year that he made the switch into the forward-line playing on the oppositions most dangerous half back flankers as that defensive forward.

Currently the best tackler in the AFL in the forward 50 over the last four seasons.

Hasn't missed many games since making his debut in round 7 2011 against Port Adelaide at AAMI Stadium. The same game Isaac Smith also made his debut in.

He's had an underrated 2016 season kicking 32 goals (career high) from 19 games.

How great would it be if we have found two of the same quality as Poppy and Smith in the debutantes we have tried this year. Now that would be awesome.:)

Hasn't missed many games since making his debut in round 7 2011 against Port Adelaide at AAMI Stadium. The same game Isaac Smith also made his debut in.
And since then, Poppy (128) and Smithy (130) have been level-pegging on games played and, until this year, on goals kicked.

I noticed this in an ad the other day when i was on Ebay, they were selling these shirts for fathers day.
Saw it and it reminded me of Puopolo :p

2m2gml0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

best draft of all time bring back the popper ammirite guys what happened to good old hawthorn forever where the mitey mighty hawks

Looks like he is into classic cars. Nice EK Holden in the background. I had an FB as a young'un. Absolutely loved it.
Cabin shape is very similar to FB/EK I would agree (my mum owned one).
But from the decoration on the back flank I think you'll find it is a '57 Chevrolet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back