DOB: 08/04/1994
Height:
198cm
Position:
Forward
Weight:
84kg

Bio:
Tall and athletic forward with excellent power, and explosive speed. His agility, awareness of where to lead and contested marking ability make him a dangerous target up forward. Has had an excellent season at Colts level highlighted by a season best 6 goals and 18 possessions vs North Adelaide in Round 4, also played 3 games in the Reserves.

http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/4742/newsid/151574/default.aspx

Does this mean we have extreme faith in the likes of Woodward, Anderson and co?

Perhaps we are not going to be held ransom by Franklin to pay more than $1m p.a., so while we still have roughead/Hale/Gunston, we will see how these two talls go. I would have gone for one mid and one key back (tanner smith or like)

Hmmm the club must know something we dont know!

Maybe Buddy leaving next year?
Maybe we have no forward depth and with Patto and McCauly leaving, we're light on for ruck depth/talls too?

Let's not start this 'Buddys leaving' tripe. I'll check the FB page if I want to read rubbish

Does this mean we have extreme faith in the likes of Woodward, Anderson and co?
From all of the reports I have read, this kid will play games next year barring injury. Very highly rated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have ample players capable of playing through the middle. Good gets by us to get insurance for Rough and Bud. In 5 years it could well be O'brien, Brand and Gunston as our 3 tall targets down forward. Next year go for the best available tall defender ( lake only has 2 , maybe 3 left in him ) , a running power defender ( the ilk of goo x gibbo , and a couple of mids. Maybe try picking up an early 20's ruck aswell because Hale is in the same park as Lake. Just my thoughts anyway. I also think given Breust's background in Rugby, he could play more in the middle aswell.

We have ample players capable of playing through the middle. Good gets by us to get insurance for Rough and Bud. In 5 years it could well be O'brien, Brand and Gunston as our 3 tall targets down forward. Next year go for the best available tall defender ( lake only has 2 , maybe 3 left in him ) , a running power defender ( the ilk of goo x gibbo , and a couple of mids. Maybe try picking up an early 20's ruck aswell because Hale is in the same park as Lake. Just my thoughts anyway. I also think given Breust's background in Rugby, he could play more in the middle aswell.

Remember we still have Heatherly next year

How about fixing the thread title, it's a bit disingenuous to the guy.

Aplogies. Was posting from the iPhone and getting threads ready. Had no idea what pick number it was.

I reckon the kid will be over the moon 'bout now. Fancy being a development forward and learning off the blokes we got at the club. Very exciting.

Welcome to Hawthorn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back