Toast Pick #70 - Welcome to Carlton Angus Schumacher!

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at the stats, he knows how to find the Footy and knows how to dispose of it well - showing that he has a really good Footy IQ. Nice size at 190cm. What’s the knock on him that he was available at 71?

Looking at the stats, he knows how to find the Footy and knows how to dispose of it well - showing that he has a really good Footy IQ. Nice size at 190cm. What’s the knock on him that he was available at 71?

I'm still wanting to know what the knock on Williamson was that he slipped to us last year!

Looks like a similar pick up.

Endurance, or lack thereof.

Full credit to SOS and the team here, as the value was starting to dry up and they found somebody they can develop who has great foot skills. Given what was ultimately left on the board, I'm almost shocked we passed on our final pick, but there's always the PSD then just two rookie picks ahead of ours.

Endurance, or lack thereof.

Full credit to SOS and the team here, as the value was starting to dry up and they found somebody they can develop who has great foot skills. Given what was ultimately left on the board, I'm almost shocked we passed on our final pick, but there's always the PSD then just two rookie picks ahead of ours.

Do you know his test numbers from the combine?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we all know the passion and eagerness to perform for the jumper is there (especially since he follows the team). These are the sort of players I tend to support the most.

It now becomes the matter of whether he can challenge the others for a long-term position. Wish you luck Angus!

Willo kicks like a mule,Angus kicks like a mule,Obrien kicks like a mule,Mullett kicks like a mule,you seeing a pattern?

I don't see it, but then again I'm only thinking about it half-assed...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back