Past Ben Silvagni

Remove this Banner Ad

Have asked to be his sponsor as i’m Currently player-less since ASOS retired. Find out soon ! I’m wanting to sponsor Matt Kennedy if he has become available first, if not Ben’s my 2nd choice.. my family has some strong Italian Carlton (the suburb) history with some Silvagni involvement as well. Wait & see !
This is earlier this year at a reserves game.

Was either 3 or 4 years ago at a reserves game at Princes park, from the stands my boy said of the kid kicking at goal at half time “he looks like a silvagni”. He’s got an eagle eye for talent, my kid, seen here in his sponsored players jumper. Looks good on him too, he wants to be a blue one day too.

39BBAFEA-9C4B-42EC-84D1-45389471DB88.jpeg

Be a special day if and when Ben and Jack play in same game together at senior level.
Cannot believe he has size 16 feet. How big were SOS' feet.
I sense when this kid matures and in his mid to late 20's he will really be something.
Will be in trouble at home after saying his parents are scary people...

He’s not the most interesting person to listen to but nothing a bit of media training can’t fix. I am looking forward to seeing the two brothers play together. I think Ben will be a beast once he’s early 20s.

Be a special day if and when Ben and Jack play in same game together at senior level.
Cannot believe he has size 16 feet. How big were SOS' feet.
I sense when this kid matures and in his mid to late 20's he will really be something.
Will be in trouble at home after saying his parents are scary people...

I'm pretty sure SOS has size 16 or bigger and had trouble getting boots and Adidas had to make special pairs for him.

I'm pretty sure SOS has size 16 or bigger and had trouble getting boots and Adidas had to make special pairs for him.
ok, makes sense. Probably why Plugger as big as he was, could never really move SOS off his space when they try to out body each other. So much weight in those feet centre of gravity way lower than normal lean guy that tall.

Seems sincere and humble.
Both the Silvagni boys are very humble & very approachable. If any kid at the footy had a “right” to be cocky & rude - especially as a younger kid it’d be them 2 with the history behind them, but they never ever show any rudeness. Steve & Jo have done an outstanding job bringing them up to be the fine young men that there are.

:blueheart:

46632157_10215743253327857_9177216394146611200_n.jpg
Looks like Jacks got one of those sanpellegrino bottles in his hands instead of a Gatorade ! Good italian boy he is !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look forward to unwrapping the real Ben Silvagni.
The one that will make the King twins look like the Kray twins.

Go get 'em Ben. No pressure.

looking forward to hearing some really positive things coming from the PS training track. It all starts there IMO

Even though he lacks speed, I believe Jack has a tremendous footy brain & will only get better as the team matures physically & mentally.

In the case of Ben, if he plays in defence, does he have enough speed? I think it's more import down back.

That's the thing, I really wanted to trade for a pick high enough to draft Ben King. If a Ben Silvagni or Archi Manton (touch wood) can fill that role we won't need him.

A kid as raw as Ben could take 5 years to develop to his full potential. Patience and loads of 2nd’s games for Ben. Russell will be crucial in setting a long term program.
Jacks has more footy smarts but lacks Ben’s physical attributes....time for both. Hope they make the most of the opportunity because let’s be honest I don’t think they’d be on a list without the name,but there’s nothing wrong with that nor should they be judged on it,if they make it great if they don’t I’m wrapped we tried.

A kid as raw as Ben could take 5 years to develop to his full potential. Patience and loads of 2nd’s games for Ben. Russell will be crucial in setting a long term program.
Jacks has more footy smarts but lacks Ben’s physical attributes....time for both. Hope they make the most of the opportunity because let’s be honest I don’t think they’d be on a list without the name,but there’s nothing wrong with that nor should they be judged on it,if they make it great if they don’t I’m wrapped we tried.
Agree give them time.

Jack would have been on Essendon list if we didn't match the bid, unless delisted which is unlikely in two years.

Agree give them time.

Jack would have been on Essendon list if we didn't match the bid, unless delisted which is unlikely in two years.
I think Dodoro was just mucking around with sos there,just a bit of byplay,the whole world knew we were taking him at that pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back