List Mgmt. Pick 78 (2014) - Jesse Palmer 191cm fwd

Remove this Banner Ad

i'm pretty sure he said he moved in with logan, dougal & bill.. he's been deserving of this call up from about round 10.
These are the 4 boys from our 2014 draft where our first pick was #56. Jesse is the third to debut, Dougal has played 6 and Logan 9. Only Billy is yet to.

By contrast, and ignoring Father-Son and Academy picks, only two players selected by other teams after #56 have played AFL for a total of 10 games. We also got Krak in the rookie draft. Dean Gore (#55) has played zilch but the Cows traded this year's Brownlow medalist for him;).

Yes the class of 2014 is looking very promising and thank goodness 3 of the 4 were talls.
Yeah, it's almost like drafting talls rather then yet more Half back flankers (even talls picked late), can improve your list more?!? It's radical, but I'll go with us trying this shocking new tactic with our early picks regularly as well.

Yeah, it's almost like drafting talls rather then yet more Half back flankers (even talls picked late), can improve your list more?!? It's radical, but I'll go with us trying this shocking new tactic with our early picks regularly as well.
And if you find yourself lacking in the flanker department, your talls who have shown minimal have the currency to trade for those flankers who may have shown much more tangible progress. This doesn't typically work vice versa.

And if you find yourself lacking in the flanker department, your talls who have shown minimal have the currency to trade for those flankers who may have shown much more tangible progress. This doesn't typically work vice versa.
Yep, if we are stupid enough to delist Butcher he'll end up on a rookie list at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Palmer has what people describe as "a football brain". Has got a strong mark and a good lead but the question mark appears to be on his pace if he's caught in a foot race for the ball. They said that his kick was an issue when we drafted him but personally I haven't seen an issue from within 50m.

It worked for the Crows a few years back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back