Delisted 26. Luke Parks

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m sure Carlton should sack credited list managers and recruiters for a bloke sitting behind a computer Throwing darts at the phantom draft

I have a dart machine at home, and I'm not even any good at that!!!

Too many armchair experts having a cry over players we didn’t pick because they rated him.
I’m sure Carlton should sack credited list managers and recruiters for a bloke sitting behind a computer Throwing darts at the phantom draft

True, guess every single one of them have a 100% strike rate

he goes alright Stevo- backs his judgement and takes a good overhead mark - half back flanker or back pocket type- from my Bay tragic mate in SA on our rookie...looks like he'll be OK...

Gee he'd be wrapped he chose to goto SA with Covid

This is the sort of punt I like with a rookie pick. Was part of an academy, moved to better himself, played against men at a state level and showed great improvement.

I'm on his bandwagon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Know nothing about him but based on his highlights... Maybe a potential Liam Jones replacement? Looks to love an intercept mark.

This is the sort of punt I like with a rookie pick. Was part of an academy, moved to better himself, played against men at a state level and showed great improvement.

I'm on his bandwagon.

bandwagon.jpg

Hoping for a Tom Stewart type?
If anything he looks like a Caleb Marchbank type...which is a type we don't really have.
I was thinking the same
More like Stephen May, and thus somewhat like Jones. Lacks the same reach as those two though. I'd be shocked if he's genuinely 6'4".

Lots of work to be done on his endurance by all reports, so fingers crossed, but at least this isn't as meat and potatoes as Goddard, and JGM before him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back